Ok time to come clean

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nails, Mar 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just recently, i've been posting a lot of wind up threads saying I was about to start recruit training as a marine and whatnot. Then I pretended to be my mum and get a few laughs there. But the joke has gone on long enough and I'll tell you who I really am.

My real name is George Speedwell and I'm ex SAS. I also did a few years as a merc when I came out the SAS. I now work as a private investigator and unarmed combat instructor. The reason i've been mucking about on here is because I'm conducting a study on how people react to certain inflamatory written material. You have all been lab rats in my personal study.

G. Speedwell (bsc, ba, 4th dan)

2. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

3. No sh1t !!

4. Your trying far too hard to be funny mate

:sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1:

5. I'm not trying to be funny at all MATE!

6. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Nah, cant be true, no black nasty over your avatar.

8. :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :knob: :knob:

9. lol at the jealousy in this thread.

10. :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool: :tool:

11. Fcuk me, you've managed to 'fess up for real on something.

12. Erm no. Your whats known as a troll and it looks like people are starting to get threaders with the bollocks you spout.

Do us a favour Carcarse from ARRSE medical student etc etc ad nauseum post something original FFS!! I implore you!!!

13. No Shit :sleepy2:

14. bore off

15. Reet, to be fair Nails was dead, dead funny in moderation, especially when people thought he was gen, the arse has been kicked out of it recently though.

Post some pictures of your fake mums cnut or something, that'd be good.

16. What about his mums fake cnut ,that might liven up the proceedings.

17. Fake mumscunt. Sounds like a Turkish politician.

18. So tell me Nails, do you do arse to mouth, or is that something you only do with your Mummy?

19. I know you asked him that in another thread slick. He's thinned out from the site so i guess that must be seen as an admission.

Nailz=A2M with his hom chums

20. No mate, your real job is being a clown (pretty evident)