OK I give up.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Waspie, Nov 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm outa here until the morons have gone. Be checking in a guest from time to time but have had enough of the trolling morons whose only intent is to fuck up others enjoyment.

Have a bad life Trolls - you don't deserve a good one thats for sure.
  2. That means the troll and his sockpuppets have scored a 'lil victory waspie, you'll be responsible for an increase in the sales of kleenex in it's hometown.
  3. No mate just fed up with trawling through verbal shite.

I do have other things I can be doing other than trying to enjoy myself on here.
  4. Can the mods, screen and then block them if necessary?
  5. Yeah, fúck this I'm out of here. Mods had numerous chances to bin this cunt and haven't bothered. I'm off for good.
  6. I'm no forum nerd but they should be able to ban their IP address, just like on wikipedia.
  7. Same. It's boring now. At least until the dullards have been ditched and some new mods have been created.
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  8. FFS! Is it national sockpuppet week ? or has someone left a gate open somewhere ?
  9. Well the Co's and Mods have had enough time to sort it out...I can't be arsed to trawl through the shite of these window lickers, so maybe a boycott by everyone till the fuckers are culled is in order.
  10. I've stuck him/it on the ignore list to see if that helps.Edited to add..huzzah, it works, I can't see the shite the cunt dribbles over the threads :)
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  11. How do you unsubscribe from here?
  12. Good idea WreckerL, wish I had thought of that before my teddy went flying!!!!
  13. that's Ok Waspie, you can pick him up and give him a cuddle he will not mind
  14. Great tip works a treat :toothy10:
  15. Yep that works just grays out trolls posts, looks odd but at least you can not read it, so we are now self moding this site?
  16. Same as always Sumo, either wait for the grown ups to take charge or crack on and sort it out yourself :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Great tip! Cheers guys! perhaps we need an "All Trolls in here" bin same as we have for "Spam".
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I now have 4 suspect trolls in the bin
  19. Sumo you have a PM.
  20. Thanks WreckerL - I didn't know we could do that.