ok , i came across this

Scarface2009

Lantern Swinger
if this idiot was discharged because of attitude, why shouldbthey let him back in, i will be a lesson to him, i dont think this mong will get back in

No chance, bin him, many a young gobby lad has said he knows better and they are all out of the mob,either SNLR or PVR,good riddance I say,they need to learn that there are consequences for everything you do in life,in the mob or civvy street

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Had a young lad on my last boat who had been binned during either part 1 or 2 training for his immaturity, or something along those lines. After a peroid of time he rejoined, completed his training and gained his dolphins. Unfortunately young bawbag had'nt grown up enough and was forever getting himself in the sh*t, drunk and adrift constantly. The new skipper had enough of seeing him at the table and eventually he was discharged again.

witsend said:
Oh aye, you seem to know everyone Tim. :roll:
North Duffield county primary school. I left in year 4 I think, finished at Riccall.

Barlby high school (2002?) He was in the year above me and I left at the end of year 9 (2005) he finished his GCSEs in 2006 I think.

The closest I have to proof is these "mutual friends"

:roll:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dr.Zoidberg said:
witsend said:
Oh aye, you seem to know everyone Tim. :roll:
North Duffield county primary school. I left in year 4 I think, finished at Riccall.

Barlby high school (2002?) He was in the year above me and I left at the end of year 9 (2005) he finished his GCSEs in 2006 I think.

The closest I have to proof is these "mutual friends"

:roll:
That kind of info should make it easier for the cnut hunters. :wink:

StixJimboRM said:
WTF is the bloke's name?? someone called him Luke, another called him Baz - I would think that a personality disorder like this would, in itself, be a bar to entry into the RN, let alone a childish demeanour and bad attitude!!!
Luke Barrett. It says so on the FB page.