ok , i came across this

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by chrisj09, Aug 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=76445098253

anyone know him?

got discharged academically and attitude and ever since been in civvy street i cant stand it and its killing me so i need to get myself back in, please support me in doing this thank you x

what are your views think he will be able to get back in?

2. LOL

I went to primary school and 2 years of Secondary with that guy :lol:

3. if this idiot was discharged because of attitude, why shouldbthey let him back in, i will be a lesson to him, i dont think this mong will get back in

4. you are taking the piss?

5. I am not taking the piss. I still rememember when he punched someone and broke both his hands and/or wrists.

6. No chance, bin him, many a young gobby lad has said he knows better and they are all out of the mob,either SNLR or PVR,good riddance I say,they need to learn that there are consequences for everything you do in life,in the mob or civvy street

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Had a young lad on my last boat who had been binned during either part 1 or 2 training for his immaturity, or something along those lines. After a peroid of time he rejoined, completed his training and gained his dolphins. Unfortunately young bawbag had'nt grown up enough and was forever getting himself in the sh*t, drunk and adrift constantly. The new skipper had enough of seeing him at the table and eventually he was discharged again.

8. witsend

Oh aye, you seem to know everyone Tim. :roll:

9. North Duffield county primary school. I left in year 4 I think, finished at Riccall.

Barlby high school (2002?) He was in the year above me and I left at the end of year 9 (2005) he finished his GCSEs in 2006 I think.

The closest I have to proof is these "mutual friends"
    [​IMG]

:roll:

10. witsend

That kind of info should make it easier for the cnut hunters. :wink:

11. aah do as you wish, mate :)

I'll even let you know when I'm back in Scotland

12. I hope not. Chavs and mongs are not suitable for the RN. The technical trianing has been dummed down enough already.

13. Luke Barrett. It says so on the FB page.