oink oink

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by shag_shacker, Jul 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. its official - i have swine flu,

2245, feel like shit, darent go for another shit in case i wipe my ring off.

cant breath properly and my friggin head hurts like a bastard.

on teh plus side - now stood down for 7 days

wifey - do you think you'll be able to paint the kitchen!!
  2. What you need to do is go and sneeze over as many people as you can. Share and share alike.
  3. unfortunately quarentined to the house - kids think it funny if we could get some police tape for the front door. anyway old boss outside so cant piss him off anymore
  4. Did the doc prescribe you Tamiiflu (timmyflu :D) relieved my mum's symptoms in 4 or 5 days.
  5. I offered to do that but you wouldn't send me her number.
  6. The day I happily let a Rum Ration member shag my mum is the day I chop my cock off with one of my own teeth extracted by running face first into a brick wall.

7. You always did strike me as a selfish b*stard :) :wink: :roll:
  8. Rum Rat hastily building brick wall with help from MLP and Colander :twisted:
  9. Not even me?
  10. Especially you, Mr. Palisse.
  11. But I want to.
  12. By the way hows mummy,does she ever talk about Rumrat and moi, :lol:
  13. I'd shag your mum Tim 8)
  14. And I want to nail half the finalists for Miss England but I doubt it'll happen.

Yeah, she says your dicks are the smallest she's ever laid eyes on. And she used to change my nappy. :roll:
  15. Give her our regards and tell her its not nice to tell fibs,( about our dicks ) 8)
  16. :lol:

Well played.
  17. I can explain why she say's "The smallest she's seen"

Its because the light was off (shy, us not your mummy) and she had her eyes closed in pure ecstacy. :roll: :wink: 8O :)
  18. let m eget this right - have had a really bad night, tammiboo is making me feel sick, kids want to hang a bell around my neck and even the cat hates me. do i get any sympathy - NO

all you lot want to talk about is whose shagged whose mum.

nice to know the matelot sense of humour is alive and well unlike my rusty ring which is defintely dead and buried
  19. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm not worried about this swine flu as I won't catch it - I'm a vegetarian.