Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by DOSSER, Jun 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OI OI,

I’m “Dosser†(something to do with getting drunk and sleeping in wierd places :oops: ), 23 years old from sunny Glasgow. I guess you can tell I am new to this forum, so please play nice :-?

I thought I may as well put my first post in the Newbie section, so here goes.

I joined this forum to look for tips to help me prepare, I plan to join Her Majesty’s Corps of Royal Marines next September after completing college next year, and have found some very good posts in the Corps section (will continue to dig before making bone posts tho :thumright: ). Although it does make me realise I have a long way to go and a short time to get there. I was going to join the TA in the mean time but as the AFCO says I will need to forget everything the tell me so...

I realised just how fit I am not, but my dedication and commitment will get me there, I’m hoping. Still nothing ventured nothing gained and all that. Stop dreaming and start training, eh…

I was never good at introductions so "Hello."

2. Getting drunk and sleeping in wierd places should stand you in good stead with Royal!!!!!

No stupid questions and you seem to know where you are going so I will say good first post and wellcome to RR.

3. Quality first Post there, Dosser.

Welcome to RR, and good luck with the Royals.

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Welcome, Dosser...

You didn't specify - "Commando" or "Band Service"? :thumright:
  5. But credit where it's due SPB, it was all in English not txt spk
  6. Cheers folks.

C’mon sgtpepperband, be serious now :roll: .

Everyone knows the bandies only accept the uber-elitė, being a mere mortal I’ll have to set my attentions on becoming a Grav 8) .