OI OI YA FUCKS

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by ChampionPuffa, Oct 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HELLO , NOW I GOT YA ATTENTION

I AM NOW A CIVVY AFER SERVIN ON CARDIFF AND A CPL UVA 42S, PLUS DOIN A YEAR AT JSU NORTHWOOD.

JUS SAYIN ELLO TO ANY FUKA I SERVED WIV IN THE 7 YEARS I WAS A MATLOE AND GOT DRUNK WIV.

BONJOURNO

2. Cheeky boy! Go and chomp a square inch of pussers hard as punishment!

Welcome onboard RR ChampionPuffa.

Steve.

3. Interesting choice of entrance Champion? Used to holding the rooms attention then mate? You'll be in for a little competition here then!

Welcome.

SF

4. don't shout please......hungover mumble,mumble, mumble, corse I shwas ver, ver drunk :roll:

welcome to RR maty

5. Sounds like you are a 'chavvy' rather than a civvy. And it's 'matelot', not matloe.

How will we know?

Other than that, welcome. Pull up a bollard and ditch the txt spk. It grips.

6. Very nicely put, little bit more conservative than I would have been.

7. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Sounds like you are a 'chavvy' rather than a civvy. And it's 'matelot', not matloe.

How will we know?

Other than that, welcome. Pull up a bollard and ditch the shouty txt spk. It grips.

-----------------------------------------------

8O Spooky. My post came up as 'guest'. I clicked on post reply and wasn't asked to log on. Thought I already had............ I did for the second one. MOD!

8. Seadog wrote: Other than that, welcome. Pull up a bollard and ditch the shouty txt spk. It grips.

Nicely put Seadog. :lol:

SF

9. Welcome to the Ration of Rum !!

BTW do you have a seester????

10. Here, here

welcome

:)

WW

11. jeeeez what a hangover i have today.

thanks for the welcome and im looking forward to chatting from time to time.

be good you crazy kids