OI OI YA FUCKS

HELLO , NOW I GOT YA ATTENTION

I AM NOW A CIVVY AFER SERVIN ON CARDIFF AND A CPL UVA 42S, PLUS DOIN A YEAR AT JSU NORTHWOOD.

JUS SAYIN ELLO TO ANY FUKA I SERVED WIV IN THE 7 YEARS I WAS A MATLOE AND GOT DRUNK WIV.

BONJOURNO

ChampionPuffa said:

I AM NOW A CIVVY AFER SERVIN ON CARDIFF AND A CPL UVA 42S, PLUS DOIN A YEAR AT JSU NORTHWOOD.

JUS SAYIN ELLO TO ANY FUKA I SERVED WIV IN THE 7 YEARS I WAS A MATLOE AND GOT DRUNK WIV.

BONJOURNO
Cheeky boy! Go and chomp a square inch of pussers hard as punishment!

Welcome onboard RR ChampionPuffa.

Steve.

Interesting choice of entrance Champion? Used to holding the rooms attention then mate? You'll be in for a little competition here then!

Welcome.

SF

G

BONJOURNO
Sounds like you are a 'chavvy' rather than a civvy. And it's 'matelot', not matloe.

How will we know?

Other than that, welcome. Pull up a bollard and ditch the txt spk. It grips.

Anonymous said:

BONJOURNO
Sounds like you are a 'chavvy' rather than a civvy. And it's 'matelot', not matloe.

How will we know?

Very nicely put, little bit more conservative than I would have been.

Seadog

War Hero

BONJOURNO

How will we know?

Other than that, welcome. Pull up a bollard and ditch the shouty txt spk. It grips.

-----------------------------------------------

8O Spooky. My post came up as 'guest'. I clicked on post reply and wasn't asked to log on. Thought I already had............ I did for the second one. MOD!

Anonymous said:

BONJOURNO

How will we know?

Here, here

welcome

:)

WW

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
witsend Diamond Lil's 1