OI OI YA FUCKS

HELLO , NOW I GOT YA ATTENTION

I AM NOW A CIVVY AFER SERVIN ON CARDIFF AND A CPL UVA 42S, PLUS DOIN A YEAR AT JSU NORTHWOOD.

JUS SAYIN ELLO TO ANY FUKA I SERVED WIV IN THE 7 YEARS I WAS A MATLOE AND GOT DRUNK WIV.

BONJOURNO

ChampionPuffa said:

I AM NOW A CIVVY AFER SERVIN ON CARDIFF AND A CPL UVA 42S, PLUS DOIN A YEAR AT JSU NORTHWOOD.

JUS SAYIN ELLO TO ANY FUKA I SERVED WIV IN THE 7 YEARS I WAS A MATLOE AND GOT DRUNK WIV.

BONJOURNO
Cheeky boy! Go and chomp a square inch of pussers hard as punishment!

Welcome onboard RR ChampionPuffa.

Steve.

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Interesting choice of entrance Champion? Used to holding the rooms attention then mate? You'll be in for a little competition here then!

Welcome.

SF

jesse650

War Hero
don't shout please......hungover mumble,mumble, mumble, corse I shwas ver, ver drunk :roll:

welcome to RR maty

G

BONJOURNO
Sounds like you are a 'chavvy' rather than a civvy. And it's 'matelot', not matloe.

How will we know?

Other than that, welcome. Pull up a bollard and ditch the txt spk. It grips.

slim

War Hero
Anonymous said:

BONJOURNO
Sounds like you are a 'chavvy' rather than a civvy. And it's 'matelot', not matloe.

How will we know?

Very nicely put, little bit more conservative than I would have been.

Seadog

War Hero

BONJOURNO

How will we know?

Other than that, welcome. Pull up a bollard and ditch the shouty txt spk. It grips.

-----------------------------------------------

8O Spooky. My post came up as 'guest'. I clicked on post reply and wasn't asked to log on. Thought I already had............ I did for the second one. MOD!

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Seadog wrote: Other than that, welcome. Pull up a bollard and ditch the shouty txt spk. It grips.

Nicely put Seadog. :lol:

SF

S

Sam Dicosta

Welcome to the Ration of Rum !!

BTW do you have a seester????

Anonymous said:

BONJOURNO

How will we know?

Here, here

welcome

:)

WW

jeeeez what a hangover i have today.

thanks for the welcome and im looking forward to chatting from time to time.

be good you crazy kids

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
witsend Diamond Lil's 1