Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

oi oi Shippers! Welcome onboard

You'll acclimatise EH, get the old sea legs on. After the first month the feeling will pass. By then we will be alongside and you'll have to go through it all again :)

Jenny_Dabber said:
Eddie_Hitler said:
But I get seasick on the train ffs..................... 8O

Make a visit to the sick bay, Doc will give you some sea sickness tablets. But remember to start taking them 24hrs before going to sea!

SHIP ROLL

Mustered and ready for Sea Trials! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Feck me. Go away for a pair of weeks and the long discussed naval arse is up and running. I'll just kiss goodbye to the other 50% of my spare time.

clanky said:
Feck me. Go away for a pair of weeks and the long discussed naval arse is up and running. I'll just kiss goodbye to the other 50% of my spare time.

The first 50% doing what clankies do????

Can't be arrse surely, not the internet kind?

fish-head said:
clanky said:

I thought you where an arrser as well FH.

clanky said:
fish-head said:
clanky said:

I thought you where an arrser as well FH.

Depends on how cute they are... big boy!

Latest Threads