OI.... how come?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by josiecats, Feb 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LOL
    How come our beloved Brazen ( you know i loves you ) gets all the nut job's stalking her, NOT fair I WANT ONE...

come on you know you will never get the best of me! :muhaha: :plotting:
  2. C'mon JC, you don't really want one, at least not like that. I wouldn't dare say anything along the lines that our resident 'nutjob' (roughly translates as f'ing freak) uses to insult BH; not even to Mrs Jambosun when she's got her headphones on! :thumright:
  3. But think of the fun you could have whispering !
  4. You rang again m'lady? :pirat:
  5. :clap:
  6. But think of the fun you could have whispering !

Oh I know mate, I just have to be careful not to move my lips when muttering under my breath in case her radar detects the movement!
  7. Josie your Fairies boobs aren't big enough. :thumright:

8. awwwwwwwww no ones ever said that to me before.. its normly.. hey watch my eyes love!!!

(i think im in love...)
  9. No, no from the evidence I've seen your boobs are fine, it's just that your Fairies should seek out a Hollywood Plastic Surgeon ASAP.
    Pamella Anderson as a Fairie, she'd need hoofin' girt wings!
  10. Josie , my babe, you can my nut job, schizo, creep out, frack head weirdo stalker if you like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's getting boring---- my boobs being insulted I can handle-Poor chap obviously has a very small penis and suffers from small man syndrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Nice to see you are not offended by that A S S H O L E the guy/lady must need some expert medical help. Nice avatar though.
  12. BH's stalker normwaltarsehead, jealous of how much attention she and her "tiny" boobs got, decided he would post his own banana hammock shot.......

split his infinitives, verily, Mods blah Lt Cdrs blah why wont my dad tell me he loves me blah...DISCUSS
  13. Nah...THIS is the guy..............

14. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

What, Norman is a three nippled version of Bez from the Happy Mondays?
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

N_S: How do you know Bez hasn't got three nipples as well?! 8O
  16. Ninja_Stoker

I am Bez. :thumright:
  17. Always happy to oblige JC, how about a little stalk in the woods?
  18. Is Norm/a/n really Idoitdeeper (or Idiotkeeper as I keep, incorrectly, calling him :oops: )?
  19. Ninja_Stoker

No, same IP addresses, Steve (as with many other AOL subscribers).

But unless it's one person with a bi-polar disorder, one seems infinitely more intelligent than t'other to me.
  20. Josie, I thought you prefered to do the sta.... aw forget it, you will only shout at me.