Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh yes, caught me out good and proper

How embarrassed am I

:D :D :D

Well, yes, I thought "she" was cute.
Dreadful, but I know that, as I'm among friends that are understanding, I won't get any sh1t flung at me.
Honest.
:)

Every now and then I can see the missuses (is that a word?) shoulders move as she insists on sniggering.
Glad I told her :(

Poooor Lamri. :nemo:

You see where heterosexuality leads. Now if you liked pulling manly types with rough, bristle-studded faces you'd have been OK.... not with Mrs Lamri perhaps ;)

I'm always safe because I operate on the tested principle that if its flat chested, rough skinned, bass voiced and furry in the right places it must be a bloke, whereas women (typically) have smooth skin, hair in the wrong places and their voices sound like POGIs ;)

lukep

War Hero
I would swim through an ocean of turds with my mouth prized open to rise at the other end and gratefully suck on the c0ck of the last man who nailed her up the Gary Glitter.

Remember fellas.... Shagging birds is for poofs.

lukep said:
I would swim through an ocean of turds with my mouth prized open to rise at the other end and gratefully suck on the c0ck of the last man who nailed her up the Gary Glitter.

Remember fellas.... Shagging birds is for poofs.

Or those that haven't experienced "real sex" yet...... :lol:

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
After looking at her picture and reading the preceding posts I have given it my due consideration and decided, yes I would, as long as she is old enough. I wouldn't want to marry her but at least you can't get her up the duff.

There's a 'woman' who works at my local Sainsbury's. She's about 6' 4", hands like shovels and an Adam's apple the size of a cricket ball. Her face would make Joseph Merrick appear handsome. And no, I wouldn't.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Swedish community votes ‘yes’ for a Geological Disposal Facility MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civil/crime news: launch of ‘help us say yes’ online training MoD News 0
vauxhall Yes, Minister Finance & Pensions 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Earned Your Dolphins? If "Yes" then Read On. Submariners 8
BoatyMcBoatFace ET-(WE) (Yes, another question I the Joining the Royal Navy 2
SONAR-BENDER Hercules (yes HERCULES!) landing on carrier The Fleet 22
Rumrat Adultery yes please. Diamond Lil's 32
J Yes I know its only November but Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
NZ_Bootneck Does my bum look big in this? YES!(NSFW) Diamond Lil's 2
2_deck_dash US Booty asks fit famous bird on date and she says yes. Diamond Lil's 23
Rumrat Yes, I Lied, He may have, have you ever? Diamond Lil's 13
U !Asthma! Yes, I know...You've seen this 100 times before. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
smudge3311 re joining.........yes really!! The Fleet 5
A Yes I'm a **** Diamond Lil's 22
Z I was thinkging (Yes, it hurt) earlier and... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
Bergen Yes! Five Life Sentences. Current Affairs 15
brazenhussy yes u were right!!!!!! Diamond Lil's 43
A ME yes me ! Blogs 13
B Yes, or no from the board. The Fleet Air Arm 5
slim Seperate Forum for Gays yes or no Diamond Lil's 149
creddly YES!!! Got My Application - Finally!!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 51
D Decommissioning of the FA2: Justified yes or no? Discuss. The Fleet Air Arm 39
andym Poll:Yes or NO? Diamond Lil's 49
golden_rivet OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! ... Diamond Lil's 15
MoD_RSS Ban for manufacturing director caught breaching disqualification MoD News 0
MoD_RSS AAIB Report: Guimbal Cabri G2, helicopter caught fire and was destroyed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Have you caught a Pacific pink salmon in England? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fines for anglers caught flouting the law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Trucker making mobile card payment caught by HGV supercabs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid for children caught up in Cameroon conflict MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Pair caught fishing illegally land over £1200 in fines and costs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Cockwells Nursery landowner allowed waste hoard which caught fire MoD News 0
vauxhall Don't get caught out .. Finance & Pensions 21
G Daily Mail caught lying again. How long can they get away with it? Current Affairs 31
MG Maniac Don't get caught fancying pigeons! Diamond Lil's 8
stan_the_man Goglebox just caught up on the series fcuk me recommended Diamond Lil's 9
soleil Mail: "Welcome Home Daddy: Emotional Scenes Caught On Camera As Frigate Returns Home" Current Affairs 3
soleil Mail: "Chinese Hackers Caught Trying To Steal Secrets Of Our New Stealth Fighter" The Fleet Air Arm 0
frogman007 Blackrat's Brothers Get Caught! The Quarterdeck 9
janner Been caught out, try this bloke Diamond Lil's 3
MG Maniac New Mexico State Trooper caught on camera bonking on car bonnet! Diamond Lil's 21
stan_the_man The day I caught my dad cracking one off Diamond Lil's 12
O Bin Laden Caught Shagging Sheep Blue Jokes 0
2_deck_dash I think I've caught the gay again. Diamond Lil's 38
stan_the_man When did you get caught out Diamond Lil's 3
soleil Guardian: Our Defence Policy is caught between Pride & Guilt Current Affairs 6
Merlin28 Just got caught Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
Shackles_and_Flags Caught out by Facebook!! The Gash Barge 17
Blackrat Caught Thrapping? RR Greatest Threads 39
sgtpepperband Seven sailors are caught out in navy's drug tests Current Affairs 30