Oh to Have a Prime Minister like this

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by rickeee, Mar 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Report of latest news from the Australian Government.

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard (the PM) angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture.. Since the terrorist attacks onBali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

OH THAT WE HAD A PRIMEMINISTER WITH THIS KIND OF COMMITMENT TO THIS WONDERFUL COUNTRY OF OURS.

This has bee copied from anothe site

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hardly 'latest news' - John Howard was ousted by Kevin Rudd as Australian Prim Minister on 3 Dec 07.

This is a well-known internet viral which has been circulating for some time, and was discussed to death in previous posts, such as here... 8O

Origins:

Snopes: "Muslims Out Of Australia"

3. Sad to see that some are not all that tolerant. A great many of us work/reside outwith the UK for long periods, therefore we are not always privy to all threads/topics that are posted. It is always worth a second look at topics that are of some national importance, given that the current government ignores totally the wishes of the people.

4. I read that four years ago when I visited my brother in Canada. It was then posted as a Canadian thing over there.

Most people are pissed off the way ethnic minorities walk into the land of their fathers and expect the residents to conform to the their way of life.

Yes hard not to know what has not been posted before!

If you post five new articles never been read before you win the new Des O'Connor CD and "Our Cilla" door chime calling "Hello Chuck it's Cilla"

5. I think there are a few non Albanians in Kosovo who would agree with you.

6. Considering the facts that your first post started with the words
    "Report of latest news from the Australian Government."
    and that I myself have spent most of the last two years in places where the news does not reach, but am still aware that John Howard is no longer the Aussie PM despite having no interest in that country, I fail to see why you have started this thread only to get upset when someone points out the lack of timeousness. You obviously have issues.