Oh really... even this is too PC for me!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Always_a_Civvy, Oct 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Talk about having absolutely NO sense of humour! I bet NONE of those Councillors who objected to poor Mr.Clutterbuck were brown hatters! :evil:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,1-2-2389029-2,00.html

Well so far as I'm concerned Clutterbuck does NOT need reprogramming NOR should he apologise. Whilst it may have been a bit risque it's hardly offensive - compared to some of my local Conservative councillors in Bromley it's positivly nondescript!

Clutterbuck you don't offend me mate and I'm a brown hatter! :p Keep up that great sense of humour! :lol:

I think the whole Council should spend a month on a messdeck, with Nutty incharge of them, Lingy and Slim to keep them in check and FlagWagger to read them the bits from the Bible about turning the other cheek and doing to other people what they would have done to themselves. :twisted: Finally, just to show them how immature they've all been I think they should spend some time chatting to sensible Dunkers - as should the rest of us, perhaps? :roll:

2. I find it difficult to believe that any animals were offended by the comments made by Mr Clutterbuck. End of story.

3. Infantile word games by people who should actually be running the local council for the benefit of its inhabitants, the likes of you.

Dick Heads One and All

Nutty

4. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Mountain out of a molehill.... anyway, what authority do all these councillors baying for Cllr Clutterbuck's blood have? They are using this for political points-scoring, nothing more. If they really objected to his comment, they should complain to the council's Monitoring Officer about the councillors alleged conduct and follow the due process (as laid down in the Standard's Boards Code of Conduct for Public Life). Given that the council's IT system was being used for circulating non-council related emails, i.e. the original piece about the Ark, then there could be a case for mis-use of council resources as well! Unless of course they use the IT system in exactly the same manner (and lets face don't most of us?) - in which case they should STFU and wind their necks in - hypocritical, holier-than-thou sanctimonious twats!

5. BZ FlagWagger. I couldn't have put it better meself! :D

6. Dick Heads? 8O :lol: :lol:

7. when good humour goes bad!!!

8. Go back to sleep or Chrissie will charge you for accomodation

Nutty

9. You mean it's free?!!! :D And to think I've been saving up to bring over loads of different malts for you to try...

AAC

10. Buy em ear much cheaper

Nutty

11. IMHO this is just another career politician trying to make a name for their self.
    These people really grip my shit (and those that train them) get the lot up against the wall!!
    Please get a life.