oh my god - why?

chrisj09 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDErgD9YNyc cant believe this, its so sh!te. why even bother?

You are right, but why the f£%& did you have to inflict it on us :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg: :eek:mfg:

stimps

Lantern Swinger
WTF. that's 30 seconds of my life wasted and I want it back. and I'm psychologically scarred from it, so I'm suing

[align=center] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So camp! :p
Can I take one home?
(...the bearded one of course)...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/align]

We played it at work, after a barrage of abusive calls from Joe Public, and only survived a minute before the sound was terminated! It was so embarrassing having to explain to our office nozzers that the RN isn't like that...

Nowerdays! :twisted:

thingy said:
We played it at work, after a barrage of abusive calls from Joe Public, and only survived a minute before the sound was terminated! It was so embarrassing having to explain to our office nozzers that the RN isn't like that...

Nowerdays! :twisted:
This video link should be the first and only response to every single newbie enquiry about specific job roles :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0
J Miscellaneous 0