Oh my god they should be strung up for this...... Get a life

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Ja5on, Oct 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear lord Ja5on, what makes you think that girls want to see tadgers? They are probably the most unattractive bit of a man, and that is really saying something.

If you are a bloke and you are OK with tadgers being waved around willy nilly (so to speak) then you are either Thingy, Sussex or T42 and that is perfectly OK.

2. I thought my ears were burning........ :lol:

I noticed the blurred the images so we couldn't even get to see the good bits.... :oops:

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm more interested in what the employee's had to say:

"I don't think they purposely meant to harm anybody."

With what? The stench from their musky arses? I think it was clear to see that they were unarmed.

"Maybe they were on a stag party or it was some sort of outrageous challenge."

Really? The local Constabulary are crying out for intuitive people like you. Or maybe they didn't own clothes? It's possible.

'I would have taken it in a sporting way as long as they didn't do any harm. There were no other customers in at the time."

Unluckily for your profits. You could have made a killing flogging those pepparami sticks.

"But if there had been children or women I would have been harsher with them."

Quite right. That's what fire extinguishers are for. Or you could have lobbed some pot noodles at them. Personally, i would have locked all the doors and put the air conditioning on to it's maximum setting.

4. Its a bit like the old joke ...

Q. What's the useless piece of flesh at the end of a penis called?
    A. A man!!

5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Depends which end.

6. It's probably the same reasoning that women think men would love a shopping trip or watch the X factor.

It's just some lads having fun it's what we do when we are young and sometimes older.
    Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional.

7. For once I agree with you Ja5on.

8. Cheeky madame! What makes you believe that because a person is gay they like to willies whanged about, or set such low standards. Trust me the miserable specimens pictured should be arrested for doing a disservice to the male sex - :wink: :wink:

9. I never take the PO Stoker shopping, he spoils the whole experience with his whining and moaning, and continually having to stop for coffee or a pee, or going into men's shops like Maplins or PC World.

Further, I never watch X factor, and the POS does. And appears to not only enjoy it, but have opinions on the sad people who sing on it.

10. Re: Oh my god they should be strung up for this...... Get a

Have you two had the operation? It might explain it :wink:

11. What operation Ja5on? I have had my tonsils out if that helps.

12. No Wah for me I am afraid :lol:

13. Ah shopping! the closest to a proper military expedition that I come. A clear objective, properly funded and supplied, a distinct alternative, and a defined exit plan.
    Get in and out as quickly as possible with the least damage (to the plastic) and an orderly retreat.

14. Power shopping,the only way to shop.Right on! :D

15. Which reminds me of the other old joke...

Q. How do you find a woman's clitoris?
    A. Who cares?

16. Or the other one when dropping your trolleys

"Who are going to keep happy with that Jack"

"ME"

17. Re: Oh my god they should be strung up for this...... Get a

Why do women fake orgasms?

Because they think we care :lol:

18. Re: Oh my god they should be strung up for this...... Get a

I think this is a clear case of Assault with Friendly Weapons.