Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh For F**k Sake!!!!!!!!!!

josiecats

War Hero
it gets earlier and eariler.......... well will soon be easter!!!!
 

josiecats

War Hero
hey you,...... its my pic and i wish to share it with all my freinds
(catss pokes her tongue out to peps)
 

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
josiecats said:
it gets earlier and eariler.......... well will soon be easter!!!!

Mmmm what are you doing going shopping with a camera.

Must admit though I felt the same on Monday when I went ot our local Asda, (other supermarkets are available).

Hurumphed when I could not cut down one passageway because they were filling the entire Aisle with Halloween stuff, then went to get a Carrot Cake and found those shelves full of Christmas Cakes and Puddings :rendeer:
 

slim

War Hero
You lot are lucky, it's Ramadam and for some expats getting a meal during the day is almost impossible. Never mind an early chrimbo.
 
slim said:
You lot are lucky, it's Ramadam and for some expats getting a meal during the day is almost impossible. Never mind an early chrimbo.

Fcuk that mate, It's Grab-a-Gran here, and I've just finished stuffing my coupin with Irn Bru and a Mars Bar!!

UAE = Very Liberal
Saudi = Nasty bits of Work
Kuwait = Do it, but don't tell us
Iraq/Iran = Ramadan is an important part of our culture, pass me a cheese and pickle sarnie Ahmed.
Oman = Quite Liberal, Hotels only.
Yemen = Stoned on Qat, no idea if it's Day or Night, munchies just happen!!
 

josiecats

War Hero
Father_Famine said:
josiecats said:
it gets earlier and eariler.......... well will soon be easter!!!!

Mmmm what are you doing going shopping with a camera.

Must admit though I felt the same on Monday when I went ot our local Asda, (other supermarkets are available).

Hurumphed when I could not cut down one passageway because they were filling the entire Aisle with Halloween stuff, then went to get a Carrot Cake and found those shelves full of Christmas Cakes and Puddings :rendeer:
well dear boy.... i have a moby phone that takes pictures.............
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top