Oh dear....MP's got the hump over fingers in the pie

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jan 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Fcukin Diddums..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...chdog-as-it-launches-public-consultation.html

In short, they've got the hump because someone apart from them has a say in what they can or cant claim.

Well, hello, welcome to the real world,

They expect the tax payer to pick up the cost of transporting their kid to their place of work etc.....They just dont get it do they? Is there no shame that rubbed off since the expense scandal? I reckon there's a collective misplaced sense of worth going on in westminster.

2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Same thing could be said about some of the "perks" we get. CEA, anyone..? :?

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Week in week out?

4. Mmmmmm Pie.

5. sgtpepperband

No, of course not, and I am not defending MPs allowances at all. But there are plenty of allowances which we in the Armed Forces are able to receive legitimately, but are morally questionable. However, by their position of authority alone, MPs should lead by example and become more accountable to the public for the funds they receive. As should we.

6. Mmmmmmm Fingers.

7. I did like Cameron's remark "It's not very Family friendly".
    And they have just predicted a sharp rise in house repossessions. Are they family friendly?
    I think I might start a campaign of indignation now, as when I was forced to travel to remain employed in my "CHOSEN" vocation, they never once paid for my kids to travel to see me or vice Visa.
    Having said that they never paid for my travel either. Bastards.

8. Mmmmmm Hump.

9. If you get around to "Humping the Pie, would you please post the pics.
    Mmmmmm,
    It's a no news day. :wink:

10. Sgt P he's on about fiddling Members of Parliament not the other type of fiddling MP. 8O :lol:

11. sgtpepperband

Is there any other type..? :? :wink:

12. Are you saying that fiddling with a member is wrong?
    Oh dear. :oops: