Oh Ballochs!!

fishhead

War Hero
Manic I think is the word! ... oh and a quiet holiday in Jamaica where I discovered Appleton's (again)! Still counting the days my friend ... counting the days (73 and offski!)
You'll be bored silly after a fortnight and begging to be taken back;)

MG Maniac

War Hero
Expensive or cheap drill?
You need her planning diary to check if she has allocated funds to the good ideas list?
Expensive one! I'm doomed! ... Mind her "planning diary" is a little misleading ... it's like X Factor ... "in no particular order ......."

fishhead

War Hero
Expensive one! I'm doomed! ... Mind her "planning diary" is a little misleading ... it's like X Factor ... "in no particular order ......."
Whatever you do don't ask for a steer on the order of importance or let her guess how long the jobs will take. Tell her the jobs will get done and you don't want reminding every six months.

MG Maniac

War Hero
Whatever you do don't ask for a steer on the order of importance or let her guess how long the jobs will take. Tell her the jobs will get done and you don't want reminding every six months.
6 Months????? ... Gotta have at least a year off between jobs ... even if they are only 10 minutes ones!!!! Can't let things get between me and retirement!