Official residance

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by dee_muppet, Mar 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, have been discussing mysoon to be new career with my family and friends and they asked me what my official adress will be when I pass out of raleigh. Will it stay as my parebts address or is there some navy address?

Thanks

Dm

2. Without knowing what branch you are hoping to join.........

Attached Files:

3. Oh yeah forgot to mention that sorry. I am joining as a warfare spec.

Thanks

Dm

4. Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  5. it will most likely change from draft to draft..... not 100% on that though :/ my brothers mail still comes to ours but I think he can change it........

6. Ok brilliant, wasnt sure whether it was a case of leaving all official addresses as my current gome address or whether you should, technically, change it to your ship's base ports address.

Dm

7. Leave your home address as permanent, there's signals going around at the moment with reference to the census coming up soon. Most people that put their establishment/ship/boat down as permanent are divorcee's with nowhere to go, orphans etc. Always left my home address as permanent until I got married, saved me a lot of hassle waiting for things to catch up via pusser's snail mail.