Officer or Rating??

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Tigerdog, Oct 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm currently going through the selection process and have completed the psychometric test and medical and have my fitness test on Sunday which should not be a problem, however i've been uncertain on whether to go for officer or rating! Probably sounds mad but i've not been in many leadership roles, completed a degree at University and have passed the test high enough for officer and don't want to be a nuisance to my AFCO, is it too late for me to change my mind? I would like to go for HM or ETME. Any thoughts i would be most obliged!

2. Are you a man/woman or a mouse. If you have the ability to be a pig why deny the navy that expertise.
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Already we witness potential officer-like qualities with regard dithering. :lol:

Go for it.
  4. What, apart from your RT test (which are a piece of piss) scores makes you think you are suited for officer entry, you have to figure that out or the sift interview and AIB will be very tricky!