Office Party

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jjp23, Dec 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So the day has come for my works office party and this year will be my last. We are doing it different this year, we are shutting the doors and having a good old booze up in the office before the younger ones head off into town.

I will explain one thing, every year i get drunk and do something that others will remember but that i won't. So what to do....

I have set my sights on a secretary. She has a fantastic pair and is a good laugh or i can just get pissed and be the drunk one who makes an arse of himself.

Any suggestions for my final xmas do?

2. Do the lot and then grand slam in the heads

3. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Or an alternative from a party at HMS Forward many years ago.... "centre of attention" gets drunk, sober-ish colleagues ensure that "COA" is taken home (several miles), next morning COA is found asleep, stark bollock naked in CO's office.

Whatever you do, enjoy yourself

4. Use some imagination!

The heads indeed!

Try this:

5. Why bother with the delete as appropriate and don't knock the unimaginative (there's a certain comfort in it); is there a term for grand slam x 3?

6. is a grand slam another term for avin a wank.....

7. Surely a bite?

8. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

yes there is:

"Lucky Bastard" :D

9. It is with the deepest regret that i am writing this to inform you that i did not shag the secretary in question. I know i have let myself down and let others down. I feel that i must offer my sincerest apologies as i was going to provide pictures and a detailed breakdown, so for my actions i am sorry.

10. COTW.

11. Agreed :roll: .