Offensive

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by CPL-SALT, Jul 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have recently suffered from severe clinical depression brought on by an unplanned incident that occured quite recently. A supposed good friend of mine recommended this forum with the hope of cheering me up with some light hearted humer, I was shocked to discover the horrendous nature of the site, Homophobic, racist right wing slurs peppered with copious amounts of what i can only describe as ladish neanderthul chavish smut, you should all be ashamed of yourselfs.

2. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Thank's very much, can I suggest you may be taking it all a little seriously?

3. I have to admit it takes a while to get used to the site but it's only light hearted fun! No worries!!

4. why do navel provest not have blue lights

5. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

So that the naked rollmat fighters can't see them coming?

6. Sorry - you thought that an internet forum full of jack would be politically correct?

Oh dear.

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

We do actually, Norman... :roll:

8. Aaahhh, you mean you thought you had a life eh? Good old Norman.

9. Well Salt, I'm GAY, belong to a racial MINORITY (Anglo-Italian), a FORMER LEFT-FOOTER (years of therapy is helping cure me of this mental illness) and am even more a FUNDAMENTALIST LIBERAL than Nutty. AND I love Rum Ration!!! :) :) :) :dwarf:

For the record I've made some good oppos on this site and would put my life on the line for many of them - even Slim, who is politically to the right!

Off you go Norman and get yer hat!

10. Wah-raid warning red...

11. Middle class heterosexual white male - talk about a minority? Get over yourself.
    And I like Thingy, and he's a poofter!!

12. I'm a middle class homosexual white male, do I get any points for that? :thumright:

13. Me to and the chuckle brothers :thumright: NORM :knob:

14. Course you do cos points make prizes. Collect enough and you can join our Male lezzers club :w00t:

15. No points here shippers. Just fun, fun, fun all the way. :clap: :dwarf: :thumright: :rendeer:

16. If you don't like the site..............leave.
    We ain't changing for you.
    Te site has loads of banter and ribaldry. The fact that we have openly gay members only adds to the camaraderie. As far as I am aware we are all mates together. :thumright:

17. Even Right wingers :thumright:

18. A fair point, but in all honesty I do find it somewhat perplexing that you specifically choose to get upset about something that your own sock-puppet posted.

A tad hypocritical I think.

19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

20. This is my first time on rumration. Yes it is all of what you said it was and then some more. Point being it is invaluable to those who LIVE in the UK and those who DEDICATE themselves to the navy. .....shit there must be more here....