Off to the USA in the next 2 years? Read this!

Discussion in 'Travel & The Great Outdoors' started by sgtpepperband, Aug 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. sgtpepperband

    sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

    Travel tip, from Sunday Times:

    Even if you have no immediate plans to travel to America, you should apply for an online travel authorisation now, say travel agents, and save money. Currently, the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) process is free, but from 8 September 2010, applicants will be charged $14 (£9) for the service. "Each authorisation lasts for two years," advised Alan Waddell of Visit USA. "Even if you're not planning to go for some time, you can still sign up."

    US Embassy:

    The only official ESTA website (do not use links which appear official, but ask for card payment details. ESTA is free!):

  2. I got mine, I'm a good girl all ready to go. I'm just trying to pinpoint Bergen so I can avoid him, its dangerous enough there without meeting ex Boot-necks with guns and grudges.
    Just cus I told him he was not a bit like his avatar, ie full of shit and couldn't fly. Touchy bugger. 8O :D :roll:
  3. Oh you know him so well......

Share This Page