off to raleigh!

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
As the title says i'm off to Raleigh tomorrow just like to say thanks to those who have given me usefull tips and usefull info into the WS branch

ill keep y'all updated on my progress for those who want to know :)

cheers chris

....and keep smiling, 'twas not so long ago that you were posting this:

<<help the heros Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:52 pm

hi all, me and a friend are raising some money for help the heros in school, were simply dressing up as a marine and sailor ( thanks to my dad for keeping his junior rates suit). where not doing much just simply walking around all the class's collecting money* but hey every little helps eh? >>

* and you shook 'em down £255.60!

Your Dad must be proud.

chrisj09

Lantern Swinger
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:

hi all, me and a friend are raising some money for help the heros in school, were simply dressing up as a marine and sailor ( thanks to my dad for keeping his junior rates suit). where not doing much just simply walking around all the class's collecting money* but hey every little helps eh? >>

aye. havnt heard anything back from the school though to say they have sent off, i'd be royaly fucked off if they kept it.

Your Dad must be proud.

chrisj09 said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:

aye. havnt heard anything back from the school though to say they have sent off, i'd be royaly * off if they kept it.

Your Dad must be proud.
Bit remiss of 'em, get your folks to drop them a wee line to be assure you that it has been acknowledged by the recipients!

Patrick said:
do you work at Raleigh Wrecker? think i've worked it out on the RN site that i'm going into cornwell division on sunday.. is there a difference between the divisions?
Only in name.

And no you won't be in Cornwell division. Don't know how you've worked that out.