Off on hols ..........................

#1
:D Just a quick post to say cheerio for a week - off on my Easter break to day!!!! :D

A week of stress free stupidity coming up .............( well until saturday when "The Mother" arrives to!!)................

So have a good Easter break everyone and will speak to you all when I get home...................................... :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Miss you all already........... :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: )
 
#5
Well, how nice for you BH...some of us will be working over the weekend!!
But have a nice time eh?
Now I'm off for a good crap, so do you want to wish me well???
:D :D :D :D :D :D
 
#7
brazenhussy said:
Stripey_G said:
Well, how nice for you BH...some of us will be working over the weekend!!
But have a nice time eh?
Now I'm off for a good crap, so do you want to wish me well???
:D :D :D :D :D :D
pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy hun xx
Back now Babe....it was gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#11
Nutty said:
What are Hols? What is work? what date is is it?

Ah! I know the last one its April.

Nutty 8) :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: 8)
Nutty...get back to your wine!!
:D
(My Brother is just about to join your part of the world for the same reason as you!! Lucky barstwerd!) :p :p
 
#16
golden_rivet said:
Oh dear BH - are you going to miss the drink with Welshbird?????????

shame :cry:
actually that was yesterday and WB had to cancel due to work commitments - so get your facts right before you sling the brown stuff.
honestly have you nothing better to do than sling it my way??????????
 
#18
brazenhussy said:
golden_rivet said:
Oh dear BH - are you going to miss the drink with Welshbird?????????

shame :cry:
actually that was yesterday and WB had to cancel due to work commitments - so get your facts right before you sling the brown stuff.
honestly have you nothing better to do than sling it my way??????????
just you wait till I see that Welshbird I'll give her what for - that's the third arranged drink you've missed out on - still since you told me you were going on the wagon now to diet for summer so I suppose it could be worse. You don't have much luck with RR drinks do you? I know the feeling.

Hey - don't start with talk about the brown stuff - paveway had me up-chucking my sossige sandwich this morning with his story :roll:
 
#20
golden_rivet said:
brazenhussy said:
golden_rivet said:
Oh dear BH - are you going to miss the drink with Welshbird?????????

shame :cry:
actually that was yesterday and WB had to cancel due to work commitments - so get your facts right before you sling the brown stuff.
honestly have you nothing better to do than sling it my way??????????
just you wait till I see that Welshbird I'll give her what for - that's the third arranged drink you've missed out on - still since you told me you were going on the wagon now to diet for summer so I suppose it could be worse. You don't have much luck with RR drinks do you? I know the feeling.

Hey - don't start with talk about the brown stuff - paveway had me up-chucking my sossige sandwich this morning with his story :roll:
i really cant be arsed to argue ---- i have better things to do with my time - unlike you i have things to do
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top