Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**** off its not that funny

Rumrat

War Hero
Right so I'm the brunt of the bastard joke once again.
Fell asleep and woke up very quickly when someone kept calling my name.
Sat bolt upright and said "whats the matter, whats going on"?
Fuckin Meeerkats, "Steve, Steve, wake up:oops::oops::oops:

BillyNoMates

War Hero

Guzzler

War Hero
I despise those adverts with a passion equalled only by my hatred of fuckwits with Repulsive Dribbling Sprog Onboard signs in their cars whilst trying to kill us all on the double St Budo (sic)/Ernesettle roundabout junction thingy.

Was in the very pleasant little Plympton zoo about a year ago with little sister and nephew and they have two splendid meerkats in a sort of tank outside the café. Whilst watching the entertaining little chaps/chapesses a woman behind me said...

...you know don't you?...

..."Simples".

I'll probably get away with a bit of community service with a bit of luck.

*poetic licence involved in last line*

Last edited:

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
fuckwits with Repulsive Dribbling Sprog Onboard signs in there cars whilst trying to kill us all on the double St Budo (sic)/Ernesettle roundabout junction thingy.

My missus shares your pain, she hates that roundabout.

Sumo

War Hero
Was in the very pleasant little Plympton zoo about a year ago with little sister and nephew and they have two splendid meerkats in a sort of tank outside the café. Whilst watching the entertaining little chaps/chapesses a woman behind me said.

Took Nephew to
same zoo, the one they made a film about, he stood staring at the meerkats for
ages, having taken no real interest in the other animals, when we tried to move
on he kicked off saying he was not moving until they spoke, sodding adverts
have a lot to answer for.

Next they will have them believing in father Christmas and the tooth fairy?

Sumo

War Hero
I'd rather staple my scrotum to a horse and jam a hot poker in its arse than allow those cunts to think their advert is working. I'm looking forward to the day that fat twat with a 'tache dies

So you are not a fan of Welsh opera singers then?

noshmon

Banned
That blue bird from the film The Fifth Element. Granted, Milla Jovovich was the dead bangable one as always but surely this is worth a go over one of the fat drunk slags

K640

War Hero
Looks like a cross between Predator and one of those blue things from Avatar.

Still, whatever floats your boat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS New surrender scheme starts to keep dangerous weapons off the streets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Negotiations on the future cost of the TV licence kick off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lift-off for new generation of space scientists MoD News 0
Waspie SBS currently involved in incident off IOW (Sunday25/10/20) Current Affairs 15
MoD_RSS Lift-off for Shetland spaceport MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House to resume compulsory strike off process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nation's job hunt JETS off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Landmark event for the space industry lifts off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Take-off for UK-built supercomputer nanosatellites MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK leads thousands of NATO troops in major exercise off Scottish coast MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prepare for lift-off: Jet Zero Council to deliver carbon-free flight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK kicks off Climate Week NYC with a series of ambitious climate commitments MoD News 0
R I need help sorting my late fathers 6 off 1939-45 medals & 2 off Mention in Dispatches Certificates. History 14
MoD_RSS UK-built nanosatellites ready for take off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House resumes voluntary strike off process MoD News 0
U Quick question about paying off foreign RFA 2
MoD_RSS Pond project pays off for great crested newts in Essex MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House to resume the compulsory strike off process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land off Audlem Road, Stapeley, Nantwich and land off Peter De Stapeleigh Way, Nantwich (refs: 2197532/2197529 - 15 July 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Companies House to restart the voluntary strike off process MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA secures loan write-off from payday lender MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The danger of unsecured loads – Highways England reminds drivers to check before setting off this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £105 million to keep rough sleepers safe and off the streets during coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-Qatari Typhoons take off as joint squadron MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Third Future Accommodation Model (FAM) pilot takes off in RAF Wittering MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home work pays off for LLWR MoD News 0
B How soon will the commonwealth hold be taken off please? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Furlough scheme cut-off date extended to 19 March MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Team spirit pays off for Distington residents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS to benefit from £13.4 billion debt write-off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land off Station Road, Long Melford, Suffolk (ref: 3214377 - 1 April 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First new ventilators to roll off production line this weekend as industry answers call to step up manufacturing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Off-payroll working rules reforms postponed until 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coarse fishing on rivers is off limits for three months MoD News 0
M I put my application on hold a year ago. Do I have to re-apply & start again or can I carry on where I left off? Joining the Royal Navy 7
MoD_RSS Market exploration: roll on roll off and containerised freight screening MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to help businesses with off-payroll working rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK’s first industrial contribution to International Space Station ready for take off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC announces change to the off-payroll working rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Tech Rocketship Awards take off in Taiwan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Muc-Off pays beach clean charity after failing to recycle packaging MoD News 0
MoD_RSS How the UK is helping connect off-grid communities across Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Off-payroll review launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 200 people to spend Christmas off the streets and in their own homes thanks to innovative government programme Housing First MoD News 0
soleil BBC News: "German WWI Wreck Scharnhorst Discovered Off Falklands" History 1
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel sinks off Isle of Man MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land off Darnhall, School Lane, Winsford, Cheshire (ref: 2212671 - 4 November 2019) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Couple and their dog safe after being washed off breakwater at Mullion Cove, Cornwall MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Platform Evacuation off Shetland MoD News 0
A How to turn off swear censorship? Site Issues 2