Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Off back to sea!

There's an old boy at our RNA who probably managed to spend 7 years on turf, despite being on the old Lusty. He was constantly in deeks....
So (as there's no longer any deeks) where did the crushers let you out from Tommo...? ;)

Well I'm having to wait a little longer before going back to sea we didn't manage to leave the wall on Friday :lol:

Obvious reasons can't say why on here. Hopefully we will next week

Yes I am a failed civi :lol: Although I call it a career break

Nice 1 Wrecker,

fonejacker_george.jpg

That's him. That's the ******. Is that you Wrecker? I heard you were white and dressed like Danny La Rue. Unless you've recruited Rumrut in your fake pirate/kidnap/bumming scheme?

Nice 1 Wrecker,

fonejacker_george.jpg

That's him. That's the ******. Is that you Wrecker? I heard you were white and dressed like Danny La Rue. Unless you've recruited Rumrut in your fake pirate/kidnap/bumming scheme?

I have Rummers trained well, have you noticed he hasn't posted for a while? He's on his way to Nigeria right now and will be e-mailing and phoning a bit later on.

The only thing Rummers has found is his G Spot with a bottle of brown, the filthy swine. That's why he hasn't been posting.

Latest Threads