Off back to sea!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by tommo, Jan 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm finally off back to sea on a war canoe for a few weeks so won't be around for a while. As it's sea trials no doubt we'll break down and come back in though :lol:

I'm actually looking foward it, it's been a while :D

2. Urban legend has it that fat jennies float and can repel sharks with ugliness. Stick by one.

3. Good luck - and moi? Am off to work tomorrow for the first time in over two years. My days as house messman are over! :)

4. Best of luck Tommo buddy. Have a good time and as Rummers has stated..... keep tabs on where the fat ugly heffers are when the ship goes down :p

5. It's been 7 years since I've gone to sea on a pusser's grey. Ops room watches here I come :D

6. It seems my request for all you lazy fuckers on RR to work harder did not fall on deaf ears.
    I hope you work long and hard and pay loads of NI. I need to know the welfare state will hold together for at least maybe 10 more years.
    So dig out like an "alter" Rum Rat.:toothy3:

7. Don't forget the "Ahaaars's" as you slip and proceed.

8. Fair enough

9. Tommo,

Dont forget your "switching on, switching off" drills in the showers and clingfilm your wets and you will be fine

10. Good Luck Tommo! Hope your new ship, and messmates, are the best.

2BM

11. All the best in your new steely grey messenger of death, Tommo. Keep us posted.

12. Good luck, and enjoy. But if it all does go badly wrong, given that it's trials,if it's somewhere west of 5, give a call. on watch today :)

13. Goodluck, have a mate on your ship ;) .

14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I hope your ship gets boarded by Somali pirates and you get bummed to death.

15. Enjoy your time onboard Tommo

BTW - do you need me to pop round and see if ya misses is ok? could be just like the old days....:-D

16. I hope the picture on your TV goes green and pink after just five minutes at sea.

17. Tommo how the fcuk did you manage 7 years ashore you crafty seadodging cnunt:-D

18. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Probably because they forgot to let him out of the barrel last time. They've only just noticed.

19. There's an old boy at our RNA who probably managed to spend 7 years on turf, despite being on the old Lusty. He was constantly in deeks....
    So (as there's no longer any deeks) where did the crushers let you out from Tommo...? ;)

20. I think you'll find Tommo bottled it and went civvy for a short while ;P