Of Mice and Men....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by thingy, Dec 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I do hope he gets the MICKEY taken out of him.

2. "Back, back, it's a trap! There's two of them!"

First firemen are stopped from sliding down poles owing to health and safety considerations then one of them is frightened by a couple of mice. Mind you, this still isn't quite as risky as playing volleyball according to some reports (link).

[align=center][​IMG]
    "Crews from Dorset Fire and Rescue Service take time off from a hazardous
    game of volleyball to tackle a fire that broke out in a row of thatched cottages"
    [/align]

Next thing, they'll be stopped from entering some buildings because of the risk of passive smoking... Oh, hang on a minute. That's happened too (link).

3. I can always lend them Vincenzo the ferocious ginger mouser. Although saying that we have not had a mousey since we bought them heated cat beds!

4. Lucky mice. Is that (a) one cat bunk per mouse; or (b) one mouse per cat bunk? ;)

5. One cat bed per cat with a spare day bed per cat and the magnetic cat hair attracting rug.

6. Fancy a new "cat" called Thingy? :razz:

7. I suppose it is only a matter of time before the Armed Forces are mobilised to take over that station - at least until the mouse problen is resolved. Obviously us military types don't mind living in substandard accommodation ... or squaring up to the fearsome mouse for that matter.

SF

8. I actually kinda like mice, they are cute

9. I can assure you that the newly dead one that was dropped at my feet the other day, still pumping blood from the enorous gash in its throat was not so cute. I particularly did not find it cute when its head fell off.

10. You should worry! How do think the poor ex rodent felt? :biggrin:

11. I've heard everything now