Of course Tintin's gay. Ask Snowy

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
slim said:
So what do you think is the sexuality or prefered perversion of the following comic characters?

1 Desperate Dan Anything he can get, he's Desperate.
2.Roger Mellie Talking dirty.
3.Keyhole Kate Voyuer.
4.Pansy Potter Thingy?
5Dan Dare E.T
6.Noddy Big Ears
7.Big Ears Anything but Noddy
8.Lord Snooty Denis the Menace
9.Sid the SexistThe Fat Slags
10.The Fat Slags Howaaaaay bonnie lad get yer kecks off!!
Plus any others you may think of.

I must be honest and say that I always liked Captain Haddock, even before I was old enough to cultivate anything more than down on my chin. Then again in Carry on Cleo I did enjoy the scene of Cleopatra in the bath of Dettol... ooo errr, I means goat's milk.... or was it asp's sperm.... :biggrin: ...and fancied myself in there with HER. So I suggest juvenile infatuations are nothing to worry about Jambosun. :thumright: Maybe I was just BI in my yoof?

4to8

MIA
Gives me an idea for a musical .."The Thing and I " or "The Boy in the Yoof"

begin yer pardon Thingie :thanks: but the devil made me do this post :dwarf:

1 Desperate Dan Lonesome Cowboy looking for Tonto
2.Roger Mellie Perv
3.Keyhole Kate Latent Lesbian
4.Pansy Potter Ladyboy
5.Dan Dare Space hopping transexual
6.Noddy Drag queen
7.Big Ears Self explanatary really
8.Lord Snooty Public schoolboy fag humper
9.Sid the Sexist Normal bloke
10.The Fat Slags Chav attention seekers

:thumright:

Maxi_77 said:
slim said:
Maxi_77 said:
Lifen seems to be particularly slow in Wokingham today.

Who really cares.

Slow I'm at a full stop Maxi :w00t:

Am planning to be at a full stop myself next week, but that will be arround the pool in Sharm el Sheik. That is as long as the Israelis and Hamas keep their game to the med coast.

oo which hotel? I lurve Sharm.

jambosun

Lantern Swinger
thingy said:
I must be honest and say that I always liked Captain Haddock, even before I was old enough to cultivate anything more than down on my chin. Then again in Carry on Cleo I did enjoy the scene of Cleopatra in the bath of Dettol... ooo errr, I means goat's milk.... or was it asp's sperm.... :biggrin: ...and fancied myself in there with HER. So I suggest juvenile infatuations are nothing to worry about Jambosun. :thumright: Maybe I was just BI in my yoof?

Not all my infatuations have been juvenile. I fancied Meg from the Hercules film quite a lot so I took a model of her to sea back in 98/99 (only a little model, not life size - there were none of those left!).

This was reported on the World Service earlier today so it must be true. US evangelicals have called for all Tintin literature to be removed from library shelves lest they turn American children queer and God's Vicar has described Tintin as the greatest threat to mankind since the RAF bombed The Vaterland o_O

thingy said:
This was reported on the World Service earlier today so it must be true. US evangelicals have called for all Tintin literature to be removed from library shelves lest they turn American children queer and God's Vicar has described Tintin as the greatest threat to mankind since the RAF bombed The Vaterland o_O

I though that was the Telly Tubbys. (Fortunately my kids had passed that age before the Beeb started that programme)

rosinacarley said:
Maxi_77 said:
slim said:
Maxi_77 said:
Lifen seems to be particularly slow in Wokingham today.

Who really cares.

Slow I'm at a full stop Maxi :w00t:

Am planning to be at a full stop myself next week, but that will be arround the pool in Sharm el Sheik. That is as long as the Israelis and Hamas keep their game to the med coast.

oo which hotel? I lurve Sharm.

Sharm Cliff I think in Nama Bay.