Of course there is

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Jul 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What else is there to be said:

Well done Scotland :laughing2:

There are huge local variations in levels of education within Britain's adult population, reveals an analysis published by a lecturers' union.

• Glasgow North East
    • Birmingham Hodge Hill
    • Bradford West
    • Glasgow East
    • Derby South
    • Liverpool Walton
    • Birmingham Ladywood
    • Glasgow South West
    • Motherwell and Wishaw
    • Birmingham Hall Green
    BBC News - 'Two Britains' qualifications gap emerges in study

This could be the reason they are thinking of independance then no one will know things like this.
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2011

2. How is it in North East Glasgow NMC?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Happened to count 6 out of 10 are in England??????????
  4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Even when your trying to take the pish out of others, you somehow manage to make yourself look like a fanny.

Do you have a certificate for that?
  5. witsend

Having an intimate knowledge of the Weegie educational system I feel I'm qualified to comment. The average weegie doesn't put a lot of stock in bits of paper that say 'your a brainy fucker'. Real life is where the prizes are given out.

Maths - Taken by the geeks who are bullied and frowned upon.

Arithmetic - That's used for counting how many empty irn bru bottles you have and how much the paki shopkeeper owes you when returned. A level Arithmetic is when you move on to dealing dope.

English - A mysterious subject that makes the average weegie break out into a sweat and spit on the floor.

PE - Running like fuck from the crazy gang who's patch you just wandered onto. A level is achieved when you can catch the little bastard.

Art - Writing your name or nickname with spraypaint in the nearest underpass. Highers are when you can write your nic across the top of a railway bridge.

Geography - Where Parkhead/Ibrox or the nearest DHSS office is. A higher is when you can find Scotland on a map of the UK.

Metalwork - Making your own chib/knife. Advanced metalwork is when you can produce a claw hammer or machete.

Sex education - Normally given by Mary at lunchtime. Advanced lessons is when your showing the first years how to do it.

Science - Every fucker dogs/ bunks off that shit.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. @witsend

Ah here we go, the thicko gobshite "I fink I will frow some insults to try and take the heat off me bein fick"

Your TOP of the league, it matters not how many are in England.

How many chavs do you know running big business? (apart from Alan Sugar)

What a fucking dickhead.
  7. And what a fucking bite :-D :slow:
  8. It's you're. Were you educated in Glasgow?
  9. Shooting yourself in the foot is becoming a habit with you, NMC
  10. ....and entertainment for the rest of us. :evil4:
  11. I don't see where I've shot myself in the foot, Is Glasgow top of the duffers league or no ?

We dun the insults, so now lets go for deh typos.
  12. That's pure class Wits!
  13. Aye...mahertpumpspishferhiminnatknow....:-D...bytheway :slow:
  14. "Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind."

Winston Churchill

Nuff said......
  15. Yeah, but don't forget he was probably pissed........no, hang on........he was definitely pissed.

16. What a run ashore that would have been....always trust a man who enjoys a good piss up.....
  17. witsend

As with alot of statistics they can be manipulated to fit anything you want to believe.

Statistically speaking, most of your posts prove what everyone thinks. That your a cock!
  18. Is this just me??? Am I correct in writing Ok fcukface here is the response your'e looking for - fcuk off you child molesting boring tw*t.