Odd CV

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Ueshiba, Dec 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On my desk. Guy claims six years service. 3 as a WAFU, and 3 as a Bootneck. Then leaves and works as a civvi heli tech. Maybe it's gen. Who cares as long as he can do the job I suppose. Just seems a bit odd.
  2. Commando trained greenie perhaps??
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I told some slapper I was a helicopter pilot once, it worked and I got in her knickers.......hope this helps.
  4. Did she have a mirror in her knickers so you could see yourself in them later?? :thumright:

Sorry pretty chad.......too much beer!!
  5. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Maybe not that odd, best mate is ex bootie, turned WAFU Officer, now SF!

Even had a cadet at BRNC who was Ex-TA 23 and RMR, went Warfare Officer????

Some people just want to nibble not eat the whole.
  6. I had a granny in the Ghurkas who was a para trained submariner bandy.............. :thumright:
  7. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I know 3 guys who have transferred: one AET to RM in 1986, another AET to RM Officer in about 1999 and another AET to CD to RM at around the same time so It's probably not that uncommon.
  8. A mate went from 21 to Cranwell, failed F3 operational conversion and then went to Chinoks.

Whereas I did the whole thing the other way round. My last military unit was 21, hence my moniker. (21 was the Artists Rifles).
  9. My best mate ate his own head..........
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

It's certainly possible.

From time to time we get some odd characters who have served minimum time in the Army, then the RAF & finally decide they wish to join the RN or RM.

Generally such individuals are best described as serial applicators.
  11. I'm Spartacus!
  12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

No,,,I'm Spartacus!
  13. I'm Spartacus and his wife.
  14. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

nail me to a cross!
  15. Pssstt, I'm Tony Curtis really, don't tell the Romans.
  16. wet_blobby

Fcukin imposters........
  17. Gladiator walts!!
  18. wet_blobby

I know mate, not a wooden sword between them eh? whatever next, walt good looking jennys, or walt submariners who dont smell, or perhaps walt paras who dont jump out of airplanes........perhaps even......the ultimate walt....the walt of all waltness....an ugly booty......I know, it's 34 degrees in the shade here and I've been on the speights all afternoon, stupid thing to say.
  19. Ye gods man!! The ultimate blasphemy....a good looking jenny!
    Well apart from Morse horse in her Blue Wren rig, Jenny Dabber in her Maternity wear and Brazen Hussy in her backyard poolside bikini the rest are rats.
    As for ugly Booties, that's why they have a sentry box on the platform at Commando Halt ain't it? "Sorry mate you're goppin', Paras for you.". :thumright:
  20. wet_blobby

It all becomes clear........... I wondered what that Cpl DL was doing down there, he didn't have a hope of marching 60 odd misfits up the stairs to the hotel reception, he was on gronk duty, I wonder if Ninja has a sticky in the newbie section gently letting down the plums ratings?........"sorry mate, you just ain't essence enough for the Corps" might be a good, PC, non hurting title, as apposed to "Fcuk off minger". what you reckon?