Odd behaviour / errors

The site has moved home tonight which caused a few errors I hadn't foreseen. I apologise if you were trying to use the site at the time.

One of the main effects is that you will probably have been forcibly logged out. If you can't get in because of lost password etc please use the account / password recovery tool here:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/cpgn2/Your_Account/op=pass_lost.html

This is a wierd system and if it causes you trouble just email me - [email protected] .

I hope all will be settled by tomorrow morning.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Time 2000 3 Sept

Hi CO,

I think that you may still have a smally problem with the site.

1. I still can't get into Diamond Lil's.
2. The link from my site now puts me into the Forum Page instead of the
Doorway page.
3. When I click on the back button, instead of returning me to my site it
returns me to my Virgin Home Page.

Cheers,

Jerry

21h47CET, (20:47 to you BST types) and Diamonds L is still not working, how long do I have to wait before I can read what the Monday rant was all about eh???????????

SORRY!

Diamond Lils now really fixed.

Jerry_Hatrick said:
Time 2000 3 Sept

2. The link from my site now puts me into the Forum Page instead of the
Doorway page.
3. When I click on the back button, instead of returning me to my site it
returns me to my Virgin Home Page.
Can you tell me what the link is please? Right click, "copy link location" (in Firefox, probably similar in Internet Explorer).

Thanks

Thanks Jerry (and also for the link). Oddly it takes me to the index page - the one with the aging sailor with the 'oi' sign, not direct to the forums. I think I'll leave it like that and scrap the old RM / RN page actually.

The site will at some point soon get an updated front page and I will add a 'Marine theme here' rather than have a whole separate front page.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
andym Site Issues 3
higthepig Diamond Lil's 16
andym Diamond Lil's 6