Obama is actually a Ninja

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by WhizzbangDai, Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. During Jury service a few years ago the judge was summing up before the jury were going to deliberate. The court was silent as the judge was talking very seriously about the case and all eyes were on him. A fly appears in the court and is buzzing around the judge, much to his annoyance. He did a Ninja just like Obama. He didn't get a round of applause but everyone was itching to.

2. The Office of the Ninja Stoker has just released the following statement:

'Ninja-Stoker denies any involvement with the Obama Administration in general and Politics in particular. He maintains that he is simply an honest, pusser Stoker who loves recruiting, FFO and sunning himself on the Sun Deck of large war canoes and swimming in the deep blue oggin (alias, the Lido Deck).

Moreover Ninja Stokers bake flies in superheated steam before serving them, embedded in flat biscuits called Garibaldi and offering them as after dinner treats to the Wardroom.'

Office of the Ninja Stoker
    233 Steamy Boulevard
    Pusser WA

www.ninjastoker.gov
    [email protected]

3. true, although that guy's still got skills!

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The only reason I put the phrase Ninja in front of Stoker was because many moons back, whilst having a pint in the Ship Leopard in Pompey my full pint slipped through my fingers & the glass landed squarely on the carpetted floor upright, the entire contents shot airborne &, I kid you not, landed back in the glass completely.

Very nonchalantly I picked up the glass, took a sip, sniffed and commented "That put a head back on it" to the flabbergasted onlookers.

That day forth, I was known as a Ninja, my dojo being the Ship Leopard.

(Just for the record, despite many later attempts, the act was never successfully repeated)

5. Bless! :D Was that CAMRA beer or industrial beer?

6. CAMRA = Ship Leopard ?? , always drank Guiness in there Steve to be on the safe side. :)