O2 Thiefs

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, May 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So how come there is a monumental amount of throbbers on here who contribute fcuk all other than ridiculous drivel yet have managed to escape being tagged yet others, who are actually quite witty do have them?
  2. I'm going to put my head above the parapet here and say that I think Nails is a great contributor to the site. Precisely because of his ability to get bite after bite - regardless of how obvious that's what he's trying to do. Some throbber always takes him seriously which is funny to watch. Such members should be honoured with some kind of distinction, how about the Lumley award for awesomeness. :wink:
  3. I think Nails contributions are great, i defo liked the one about how the marines encourage to do sports, and was asking can he take his skateboard to Lympstone.
  4. Whats an O2 'Thiefs'
  5. Odd thing an oxygen thief, don`t know what purpose it serves, do not reply oxygen thief, yet, reply they do, I think that it was a thing imported from arrse by our Moderators to show how powerful they are. I may be wrong, but what the fukc do I know.
  6. The owners of the site set up the ability to 'award' the O2 tag not the Mods, the MODs may suggest that a member is tagged but cannot do so themselves. It's up to the COs.
    If a member chooses to reply to an O2 tagged members post that's up to them. The tag is self explanatory.
  7. Nails' posts are fantastic for weeding out the simple. It's like a bizaare I.Q test..admittedly some of his posts are very well put, so much so that it's harder to tell that he be trollin'. Others are blatant, hilarious attempts to rile folks up. I love the genuine responses though, quality entertainment :wink:
  8. Incidentally, I wasn't referring to Nails, who although occasionally tiring, does come out with some gems.

I was actually referring to the spammers and crayoners.
  9. Did someone mention spam fritters??!! :)
  10. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Only seen 2 on here, QuakeIlistentomydadsbollocks who was tagged & bagged because he's a mong. The other is F106, why was he tagged?
  11. Why is there an advert for the Official O2 Store at the bottom of the page?