Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Maxi_77, Aug 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Congratulations on reaching the exalted level of War Hero.

I suspect though you will still act the OD. :)

2. What is this act?????

3. What am I missing here?Surely Nutty has not sold his soul to JD and dodgy co has he?
  4. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I don't think it was his soul :oops:
  5. Ah,soul?
  6. God it was sore this moring and I thought it was piles and Andy would send cream ASAP,

7. On its way shippers!
  8. Fanks mate, oppos like you are worth their weight in gold.

9. Warm it up before application though!!!!
  10. What you do best :)

11. I see congratulations needed here too, well done Andy

12. Cheers shippers!Maybe we ought to have our own part of ship???????PMSL
  13. Congatulations to you's both , Will be there myself hopefully in a couple of months :roll: :lol:
  14. Congrats Nutty and Andy on reaching the lofty hights of War Hero! Does it feel better than all those real decorations you both got? :lol: Dondon, you'll have yours soon too. Perhaps we should start a Rum Ration War Heros Association and invite the RN's most illustrious Rum Bosun to be our Hon.President? :D
  15. You lot have far too much time on your hands to be War Heroes so soon - and thats from me what who invented the rank levels on this site!
  16. Congrats Nutty and Andym. We're all honoured to be in such esteemed company. More importantly though, wheres the cake?

17. Andym get the cakes in????????????? He is a yorkie they is renowned for being even more tight fisted than us Jocks, and anyway as he is a scablifter would you feel safe eating one (or more) of them?
    All kidding (or am I) aside congrats to Nutty and andym
  18. Cheers SF.Ex wasp is just jealous,anyway he wouldnt eat anything unless it tasted of Hydraulic fluid or WD40!!!!!A slice of Parkin anyone?