Number One

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Mar 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What was No.1 in the charts on the day you were born?

Here's mine ...

Jimbo's Tune

2. No sure if I should share mine, the video is bound to send JJ or MLP into yet another fanatasy rape scenario... oh well...

Back to the late 60s we go

3. This unfortunately.

Missed having this by 2 days. :headbang:

4. Wrong! Paul Heaton is a musical genius..

5. Musical genius he may be but I still fookin hate that song!

6. I'm actually quite proud of mine - try to live my life by it too!

June 68, Jumping Jack Flash

7. Run Rabbit, Run by Flanagan and Allen. Ah! They don't write 'em like that any more!

8. Mine's bloody awful
    tears

9. Jerry Lee Lewis.....Great Balls of Fire !

Well that explains fukcin everything

10. You ageist bastard, there were no record charts in the UK before the 14Th Nov 1952.
    So now I am left with a feeling of separatism and rejection, and it's all your fault. I hope your beer goes flat. :wink: :D

11. Oh fuck.....Rumrat to Lab-rat care of the mad doctor Stix :cry: :cry: 8O

12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

FFS, :angry7: I was hoping for ACDC or Pink Floyd.

13. Actually my absence has been due to another Booty,.....Bergen and his posting of life on the ocean waves.
    Me and a few other old piss stains went to Denmark, Sweden and Norway in an ex deep water fishing boat we chartered from Hull.
    Was going to put a line or two in the threads about it but never seem to have the time, I have been spraying a few cars. (Before the plod find em. :roll: :wink: )

14. witsend

How is NC keeping?

15. Back on thread, I think the song "I love you a bushel and a peck" was the hot favorite when I was launched in 1950. :oops: :D

16. I have not had a word from him for ages Wits, I think he's gone deep and silent.

17. witsend

Say hello to him from me when you speak to him. And tell him to get his arrse back on here, before I hunt him down and & slit his throat. :wink:

18. I would have thought a minute's silence would have been more fitting for the day you were born, you vile coon. 8O :D