Number One

StixJimboRM said:
What was No.1 in the charts on the day you were born?

Here's mine ...

Jimbo's Tune
You ageist bastard, there were no record charts in the UK before the 14Th Nov 1952.
So now I am left with a feeling of separatism and rejection, and it's all your fault. I hope your beer goes flat. :wink: :D

StixJimboRM said:
Rumrat said:
StixJimboRM said:
What was No.1 in the charts on the day you were born?

Here's mine ...

Jimbo's Tune
You ageist bastard, there were no record charts in the UK before the 14Th Nov 1952.
So now I am left with a feeling of separatism and rejection, and it's all your fault. I hope your beer goes flat. :wink: :D
That was the plan all along. It has been my personal mission, for some weeks now, to make you feel more and more separated from 'normal' RR society. I am undertaking a cruel social experiment and you are the subject (but don't tell anyone). I think it's working too :D :twisted: :twisted:
Oh fuck.....Rumrat to Lab-rat care of the mad doctor Stix :cry: :cry: 8O

Actually my absence has been due to another Booty,.....Bergen and his posting of life on the ocean waves.
Me and a few other old piss stains went to Denmark, Sweden and Norway in an ex deep water fishing boat we chartered from Hull.
Was going to put a line or two in the threads about it but never seem to have the time, I have been spraying a few cars. (Before the plod find em. :roll: :wink: )

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Rumrat said:
Actually my absence has been due to another Booty,.....Bergen and his posting of life on the ocean waves.
Me and a few other old piss stains went to Denmark, Sweden and Norway in an ex deep water fishing boat we chartered from Hull.
Was going to put a line or two in the threads about it but never seem to have the time, I have been spraying a few cars. (Before the plod find em. :roll: :wink: )
How is NC keeping?

witsend said:
Rumrat said:
How is NC keeping?
I have not had a word from him for ages Wits, I think he's gone deep and silent.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Say hello to him from me when you speak to him. And tell him to get his arrse back on here, before I hunt him down and & slit his throat. :wink:

Rumrat said:
Back on thread, I think the song "I love you a bushel and a peck" was the hot favorite when I was launched in 1950. :oops: :D
I would have thought a minute's silence would have been more fitting for the day you were born, you vile coon. 8O :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shakey Blue Jokes 2
Shakey Blue Jokes 1
flynavy The Quarterdeck 1585