Number of visitors

Shakey

War Hero
From Wikipedia:

Internet bots, also known as web robots or simply bots, are software applications that run automated tasks over the internet. Typically, bots perform tasks that are both simple and structurally repetitive, at a much higher rate than would be possible for a human editor alone. The largest use of bots is in web spidering, in which an automated script fetches, analyses and files information from web servers at many times the speed of a human. Each server has a file called robots.txt containing rules for the spidering of that server that the bot is supposed to obey.

In addition to their uses outlined above, bots may also be implemented where a response speed faster than that of humans is required (eg gaming bots and auction-site robots) or less commonly in situations where the emulation of human activity is required, for example chat bots.

kingoftwigs

War Hero
I'm sure I've mentioned being pictured naked in the Sun cos these sneaky fcukers were waiting in a nudist bar to get some siht on the matelots visiting, nearly got in a load of siht, saved cos the jimmy was there too! Journo's are lower than pond life.

kingoftwigs said:
I'm sure I've mentioned being pictured naked in the Sun cos these sneaky fcukers were waiting in a nudist bar to get some siht on the matelots visiting, nearly got in a load of siht, saved cos the jimmy was there too! Journo's are lower than pond life.

Have you posted it in the gallery yet? :shock: :grin: :twisted:

kingoftwigs

War Hero
Have you posted it in the gallery yet? :shock: :grin: :twisted:[/quote]

:sad: I haven't got a soft copy of it, if there are any Sun archives I can be found under the headline SHIP OF SHAME above a caption of Navy man starkers! :grin:
Of course anyone reading this who knows me now knows who KOT is! Doh!

josiecats

War Hero
sometimes i sit and read the forums with out signing in...(coz im lazy!!!!)
so maybe others do it......... which makes us visitors i spoz???