NUDIST COLONY.

pingbosun

Lantern Swinger
A man joins a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day there he takes off his clothes and starts to wander around. :neutral:

A gorgeous petite blonde walks by, and the man immediately gets an erection. The woman notices his erection, comes over to him and says, "Did you call for me? :oops:

The man replies, "No, what do you mean?" She says, "You must be new here. Let me explain. :neutral: :smile:

It's a rule here that if you get an erection, it implies you called for me. :idea:

Smiling, she leads him to the side of the swimming pool, lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her. :mrgreen:

Later, the man continues to explore the colony's facilities. He enters the sauna and as he sits down, he farts. :oops: :oops:

Within minutes a huge, hairy man lumbers out of the steam room toward him, "Did you call for me? " says the hairy man. :lol: :lol:

"No, what do you mean?†says the newcomer.:oops: :oops:

It's a rule that if you fart, it implies that you called for me. The huge man easily spins him around, bends him over a bench and has his way with him. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The newcomer staggers back to the colony office, where he is greeted by the smiling, naked receptionist,

"May I help you?†she says. :idea: :idea: :idea:

The man yells, "Here's my membership card. You can have the key back and you can keep the $500 membership fee. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

" But, Sir, " she replies, "you've only been here for a few hours. You haven't had the chance to see all our facilities." :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

The man replies, "Listen lady, I'm 68 years old. I only get an erection once a month. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I fart 15 times a day.
I'm outta here. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

regards pingbosun :lol: :roll: :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bigbaddog History 2