Nudger Woes?

rosinacarley said:
……..Only blokes etc………

Rosinacarley? Rosinacarley?

1. Is that the same Rosinacarley who included lewd in-your-face references to ‘Chocolate, ahem, P****’ in her signature box at every posting until not so long ago?

eg http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Search2.h...D:9&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=chocolate+penis&sa=Search

2. Is that also the same Rosinacarley who posted her p***s towel rails picture at COTW in Aug 2007?

eg http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=8966/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html

rosinacarley said:
I think I have posted this before but stop shilly-shallying around you men, these are the kind of cocks that we want.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/352/ikea1pi1.jpg {NOTE - Go find her image yourself; Bob ain't posting THAT picture!!}

[/quote]

3. Is that the same Rosinacarley her who now leaps into this thread (all prim-and-proper-chocolate-p****-would-never-melt-in-her-*****

[quote="rosinacarley"]

[b] ……..obsessed with their boy bits again![/b]

[/quote]

Shurely not, that must be some other hypocrittur. :roll: :roll:

labrum said:
SARKING said:
Was on a course with a paramedic a few years ago. Told me of a call he'd had. Some bloke who used to, shall we say pleasure himself with his vacuum cleaner. Anyway he'd bought a new one and decided to take it for a trial run so to speak, not realizing there was a rotating blade in the body of the machine, to break up heavy debris. Ouch...

Beats "I have a friend"; just front up SARKING, you're amongst friends here, a bit of Dyson action is nothing to be ashamed of..!
Dyson?? bit posh for me Labrum. an old nilfisk in my house :oops:

labrum

War Hero
SARKING said:
labrum said:
SARKING said:
Was on a course with a paramedic a few years ago. Told me of a call he'd had. Some bloke who used to, shall we say pleasure himself with his vacuum cleaner. Anyway he'd bought a new one and decided to take it for a trial run so to speak, not realizing there was a rotating blade in the body of the machine, to break up heavy debris. Ouch...

Beats "I have a friend"; just front up SARKING, you're amongst friends here, a bit of Dyson action is nothing to be ashamed of..!
Dyson?? bit posh for me Labrum. an old nilfisk in my house :oops:

It's ain't cheap but it's worth it - 100% suction all the time!

BillyNoMates

War Hero
When I got wed for the 2nd time - we used to have the odd idle weekend in bed and one weekend, I got up first and ambled down to the kitchen to make a quick sort of breakfast for the two of us.

Nothing major - just coffee and some jam donuts.....however, I was in a shall we say "very excited" state and so I hung the donuts from my rampant percy and plodded up the three flights of stairs from the kitchen, back to the bedroom.

On passing the dogs bed on the half landing - he got wind of the tasty treat dangling from my hampton and thought they were for him.

I then had to shift my arse a bit as he was getting rather close to my nether regions with his slavering jaws.

The wife thought it was f***ing hilarious.

She turned down the offer of a donut and we decided to get up and go to a Car Boot sale instead.

The pooch got the donuts eventually (although he did NOT help himself)

SARKING said:

Theres one 'Sucker' born every minute !

8)

I managed, at different times, to kebab both my then baby sons during various nappy-changing battles.

I later told my mother (RIP):

"Must run in the family" said she, "I did the same when YOU were a baby"

:oops:

Huggies®? All that fun and family tradition lost to the next generation. :evil:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
seafarer1939 said:
How many donuts would that be then?,it's the wife asking not me! she said I could do the same with polo mints!

Think it might have been three (one had a chocolate filling). What with carrying a tray with the coffee on and the plates and a couple of rounds of toast....it was a close call - swerving around the bedroom trying to avoid his gnashing teeth. "Jake" the whippet, mad as a box of frogs, and no longer with us.

Take-a-Break%202.jpg

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
BillyNoMates said:
seafarer1939 said:
How many donuts would that be then?,it's the wife asking not me! she said I could do the same with polo mints!

Think it might have been three (one had a chocolate filling). What with carrying a tray with the coffee on and the plates and a couple of rounds of toast....it was a close call - swerving around the bedroom trying to avoid his gnashing teeth. "Jake" the whippet, mad as a box of frogs, and no longer with us.

Take-a-Break%202.jpg

I salute you sir, Any man that can carry that lot on his "nudger" is indeed a legend in his own lunchtime !!!

Pontius

War Hero
As a 12 year-old, we'd just returned from RM Poole, following the weekly beasting from the club swinger and the joys of the Turtles Club, swimming length after bloody length of the pool.

Anyway, being young and keen, I leaped from the car to open the garage door and then close it, once Mater had parked the carriage. There was a reasonable sized gap down the starboard side of the vehicle, so I decided to run towards the door at the back of the garage that lead into the house. As I passed the driver's seat my Muvver decided to open the door :cry: One leg went one side of the door, the other, well, the other and my poor young man and his two mates were slammed into the nice sharp, metal edge.

I recall being floored by the whole process and then trying to 'run' away, with great difficulty, because Mummy wanted to take a look and I was damned if that was going to happen. The boys swelled up and took on a beautiful shade of green but I was still not going to let a doctor, or anybody else, start mucking around with my 'bits' (oh, the wisdom of youth), so I suffered in silence 8O .

No lasting damage was done, as testified to by the appearance of offspring but I still pass cars very gingerly when they are parked with someone inside them......especially those cars in the rural parks at night, when I 'take the dog for a walk' :)

Latest Threads