Nudger Woes?

slim

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
Only blokes would have this kind of thread - can you imagine a thread entitled Tuppence Woes?

No? I thought not! Just blokes then obsessed with their boy bits again!

OK Rosie.
Please girls insert your "Tuppence Woes" in this thread.
Never let anyone say Diamond Lills is sexist :p

slim said:
rosinacarley said:
Only blokes would have this kind of thread - can you imagine a thread entitled Tuppence Woes?

OK Rosie.
Please girls insert your "Tuppence Woes" in this thread.Never let anyone say Diamond Lills is sexist :p

Of course not you vark! That is the whole point of my comment, no lady would dream of discussing that on THIS, or indeed, any fora.

slim

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
slim said:
rosinacarley said:

OK Rosie.
Please girls insert your "Tuppence Woes" in this thread.Never let anyone say Diamond Lills is sexist :p

Of course not you vark! That is the whole point of my comment, no lady would dream of discussing that on THIS, or indeed, any fora.

But Rosie the good folk on DLs are more than happy to carry out tuppence inspections :p

slim said:
rosinacarley said:
slim said:
rosinacarley said:

OK Rosie.

But Rosie the good folk on DLs are more than happy to carry out tuppence inspections :p

I am quite sure that is indeed the case. However I will not be availing myself of your kind offer.

Thank you anyway.

slim

War Hero
rosinacarley said:
slim said:
rosinacarley said:
slim said:
rosinacarley said:

OK Rosie.

I am quite sure that is indeed the case. However I will not be availing myself of your kind offer.

Thank you anyway.

Don't say we didn't offer, perhaps some of the girls in your office would like to avail themselves of our professional services :oops:

slim said:
rosinacarley said:
slim said:
rosinacarley said:
slim said:
rosinacarley said:

OK Rosie.

Thank you anyway.

Don't say we didn't offer, perhaps some of the girls in your office would like to avail themselves of our professional services :oops:

It is quite bad enough that certain friends of mine are requiring sexual favours in exchange for going to see Take That (who?) now you want me to ask them if some dirty old men can look at their bits?

Slim you are clearly off your meds again!

Was on a course with a paramedic a few years ago. Told me of a call he'd had. Some bloke who used to, shall we say pleasure himself with his vacuum cleaner. Anyway he'd bought a new one and decided to take it for a trial run so to speak, not realizing there was a rotating blade in the body of the machine, to break up heavy debris. Ouch...

labrum

War Hero
SARKING said:
Was on a course with a paramedic a few years ago. Told me of a call he'd had. Some bloke who used to, shall we say pleasure himself with his vacuum cleaner. Anyway he'd bought a new one and decided to take it for a trial run so to speak, not realizing there was a rotating blade in the body of the machine, to break up heavy debris. Ouch...

Beats "I have a friend"; just front up SARKING, you're amongst friends here, a bit of Dyson action is nothing to be ashamed of..!

When I was young , free and single and we were in Grimsby for the weekend I managed to trap a delightful young creature in a local hostelry.After imbibing of several pints each we retired to the alley at the back of the pub.As it had been raining and being a thoughtful lass she insisted on our passionate embrace taking place standing up against wall of said pub.Unfortunately , in the final throes of ecstacy I managed to slip out of her and scrape the end of poor old todger up the pub wall.This caused much merriment to said young lass and much anguish to me ,only made worse by the fact she had to tell all her mates inside.Needless to say the relationship foundered before it had really got going , so to speak.
Funnily enough the pain receded faster than the embarrasment. :oops:

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
v8topcat said:
Unfortunately , in the final throes of ecstacy I managed to slip out of her and scrape the end of poor old todger up the pub wall.

An oppo of mine had this happen to him when we were apprentices. His became infected and turned into a swollen, mis-shaped, weeping mess, not pleasant at all. 8O

tiddlyoggy said:
v8topcat said:
Unfortunately , in the final throes of ecstacy I managed to slip out of her and scrape the end of poor old todger up the pub wall.

An oppo of mine had this happen to him when we were apprentices. His became infected and turned into a swollen, mis-shaped, weeping mess, not pleasant at all. 8O

I must have been lucky that the establishment was such a clean , well run place. :D
And I don't know about weeping but it certainly brought a tear to my eyes 8O