Nudger Woes?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
In response to Sol's dit. During workup I'd gone fwd for a dump, CSST staff said I had plenty of time so I'm sat on the trap, ovies unzipped (the old thin rayon type ovies that zipped up the front) when the general alarm goes (lying CSST gits). Up I jumped, whipped the zip up and caught the tip of my bell end in the zip. Stood up in agony which ripped the zip free and then had to sit back aft in the donk shop for a couple of hours with the sweat running down and finding the open wound with unerring accuracy.

Spent the rest of the evolution curled up in a ball on the Aft Escape Platform...feck, that hurt.

Topstop

War Hero
A backaftie once shagged a local lass round the back of the Ardencaple after a do, the idle sod didnt remove her tights meerly made use of the run in them 8O

The nylon cut into his dick and scored it all the way round 8O

About a week later and off the coast of NI he reports sick. By this time it had swollen to the size of his fist had turned black and he was in great pain . He was flown off and rejoined the Boat later.

They had not only taken away the pain :) but also the swelling :( :twisted:

girthsmith

Lantern Swinger
My mate thought he had warts so I convinced him to get some acid from the paintshop and dab it on his knob. I didnt think he would ACTUALLY do it! Cries of pain from the gulch! He went up to see the Doc in Nelson and when he told the PMO what he had done he called him a [email protected]!! Funniest thing is that he only had an ingrowing hair! Quality! :twisted:

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Hermes_R12 said:
I burnt the old one-eye-trouser snake with a steam iron whilst ironing one day in a hurry to go out..... absolute agony :oops:
Try taking the trousers off before ironing. :roll:

Bimbles off shaking head muttering about Mateloes and irons. :D

NZ_Bootneck said:
Hermes_R12 said:
I burnt the old one-eye-trouser snake with a steam iron whilst ironing one day in a hurry to go out..... absolute agony :oops:

Thanks for that.... they were off !!!!

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Hermes_R12 said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Hermes_R12 said:

Thanks for that.... they were off !!!!
Then stop using your todger as an ironing board! :lol:

diesel

War Hero
In my teens I was sat on my bed, all bollocky, soldering my speakers for my new 2nd hand audio system. The solder blob then fell off the end of the iron on to my bell-end. Took months to clear up so it didn't look like siff.

Matelots' with irons again :blob6:

diesel said:
The solder blob then fell off the end of the iron on to my bell-end. Took months to clear up so it didn't look like siff

Solder blobs on knobs - sounds painful. People pay good money for piercings. This is a far cheaper alternative !

8)

Only blokes would have this kind of thread - can you imagine a thread entitled Tuppence Woes?

No? I thought not! Just blokes then obsessed with their boy bits again!