Nozzers! (documentary...)

soleil said:
I'll make a donation to Combat Stress, Steve. Is £5 OK?

Would you like some money for the postage?
Hi Soleil

No need to cover postage but thanks for the offer. All I ask is a minimum donation to Combat Stress of £5... Or more.

Steve

PS: Should I team up with Higgy and offer Indulgencies for sale? Confess you're guiltiest trapping, send £5 penance to Combat Stress and Carry On Guilt-Free :razz:

Cheers Thingy,

my copy was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. I laughed so hard when I watched it last night, fantastic memories.

Many thanks, donation on it's way to Combat Stress.

Cheers Steve received today, will sit and watch tonight.

will make donation tonight, would offer postage, but see you have told others to stow it. Will pay it willingly.
Thanks again. :)

Cheers Steve :eek:ccasion5:

Got mine too and am very pleased with it!

Another satisfied customer!

Made a donation to someone running in the London Marathon for Combat Stress - hope that is OK with you.

soleil said:
Cheers Steve :eek:ccasion5:

Got mine too and am very pleased with it!

Another satisfied customer!

Made a donation to someone running in the London Marathon for Combat Stress - hope that is OK with you.
I'm happy with that. If it helps traumatised vets that's what matters. If only a similar charity has been there for my grandad after WW1......

been trying to get copy of this programme for years i think they filmed us when at raleigh for the programme but cant remember as i havnt seen it could i get a copy

steveyj said:
been trying to get copy of this programme for years i think they filmed us when at raleigh for the programme but cant remember as i havnt seen it could i get a copy
PM Thingy(Steve) he will sort it for you :wink:

Tried to contact him and he sent me a PM saying that due to upgrading his DVD to Blue Ray he no longer has the capability to burn DVDs. However he did suggest the someone who he has done a copy for may be able to do the same as he did and send them on. Any takers?

Hi Thingy,

I've pm'd you (I know this is an old post but I hope you're still about on here and still able to help)

If not can anyone who got a copy from him help a guy out here?

Hi Thingy,

I've pm'd you (I know this is an old post but I hope you're still about on here and still able to help)

If not can anyone who got a copy from him help a guy out here?
Micky C,

'Thingy'/'Alwaysacivvy' bailed out of RR many moons ago so you are on to a loser there.

Looking back through this old thread I see that RumRat, a current regular contributor, received a copy so I would suggest that you try to PM him and ask him for a copy of his copy instead.

Bob.

Micky C,

'Thingy'/'Alwaysacivvy' bailed out of RR many moons ago so you are on to a loser there.

Looking back through this old thread I see that RumRat, a current regular contributor, received a copy so I would suggest that you try to PM him and ask him for a copy of his copy instead.

Bob.
I thought of offering a copy of mine (also obtained from AAC), but the quality is so poor that I don't think another copying would be watchable. Willing to give it a go though if Rummers can't do better.

2BM

Dem boys on the vid do look delicious don't they, fcuk me did I look that good at 15?? Yeah and I can still out fcuk and outfight any fcuker from Rodney Division 1973 except Jimmy C, Shaun B and the Pigshagger

TeeCeeCee

Lantern Swinger
This is on youtube for those that are interested. The sync is off at times but otherwise fairly watchable.
Link to No1 of the first episode:
NOZZERS Episode 1 Part 1.wmv - YouTube

It's this lads channel:
Dusteroid's Channel - YouTube

Top marks to the uploader for his public-spirited efforts! And to all those who were willing to share!

The program was great! The instructing staff came over well ... parental almost! The way they dealt with the home-sickness was... re-assuring? Had to laugh at the first attempts at marching! :) The girls seemed far better.

What year is this? Early 80s?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pandaplodder The Fleet 14
fishface Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
T The Gash Barge 4