Nozzers! (documentary...)

Hi
Just seen your message on this forum about the series 'Nozzers'.
My Brother was one of the recruits featured on the program. And i've been
trying to get a copy for him for Xmas. Do you still have the dvd?.

Cheers Thingy.
Dvd arrived today, Great to watch it again after all these years. Mark is the bloke at the end of the second episode saying he'll "give it four weeks and see how it goes" but he did get through it!!
Donation on it's way.
Photopics.

i have only just joined RR.
could i have a copy please. my nephew, now in france, joined up a few weeks after but has never seen it.
i will gladly donate the fiver as requested.
how do i get my address to you?

I shall be burning a small fresh batch before I move (home being underpinned again and large cracks in walls filled in) :roll: My DVD recorder has been on the blink so when I move I will be erasing its hard drive and exploring its interior prior to upgrading both TV & recorder to HD standard. (Excuse to get out oscilloscope, signal generator and soldering iron - I love the smell of hot solder*).

*Yes that's solder, not soldier! :roll:

Rumrat said:
Jimmy_Green said:
Steve,

(Don't use no double negatives :thumright: )
Most women do,

NO MEANS NO.

No Shit.

What year is this Vid of please.
It is dated 1986 (originally screened on BBC2). PM me your address if interested.

Steve

PS: No means NO..... could it mean anything else. At least with a relationship between two blokes you both know that no really does mean NO! :lol: I wonder how a relationship between two women works out on that basis. :lol:

imaginary conversation said:
Gill: Are you coming to bed, Samantha?
Sam: No
Gill: NO??????? You mean YES, no?
Sam: No, I mean yes!
Gill: Yes as in no or no as in yes?
Sam: I can't remember.... :oops:
PPS: Physical: I've just posted your DVD. Should arrive in the next couple of days.

thingy said:
Rumrat said:
Jimmy_Green said:
Steve,

(Don't use no double negatives :thumright: )
Most women do,

NO MEANS NO.

No Shit.

What year is this Vid of please.
It is dated 1986 (originally screened on BBC2). PM me your address if interested.

Steve

PS: No means NO..... could it mean anything else. At least with a relationship between two blokes you both know that no really does mean NO! :lol: I wonder how a relationship between two women works out on that basis. :lol:

PPS: Physical: I've just posted your DVD. Should arrive in the next couple of days.

Its logic like yours I can relate to

It must be in the name.
Cheers will PM.

Right you lot of homesick matelots..... I have two copies left as my DVD recorder finally packed up on Monday! Well I have three actually but I've reserved one for Rumrat if he's interested! There are also two copies extra but they're reserved for Nutty and his oppo Jacques and will be smuggled into Spain in great secrecy.

FINAL TWO COPIES......

Do I have any bids?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pandaplodder The Fleet 14
fishface Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
T The Gash Barge 4