Nozzers! (documentary...)

pots359v

Lantern Swinger
Sir,
I would be grateful for a copy. I was there the course before those selected for the documentary. Whats the score for payment etc.

Many thanks

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
pots359v said:
Sir,
I would be grateful for a copy. I was there the course before those selected for the documentary. Whats the score for payment etc.

Many thanks
See instructions on Page 1 of this thread... :thumright:

Have just sent off another batch of Nozzers. The next batch will go to Bucket, Tonclass & Pots.

If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

Thingy.

Scarlett

Midshipman
busterbroon said:
is there any member here that was on the show?, i'm sure the scouser is now a CPOMA, but i could be wrong
I admit it! I was on the show! PM sent.

Happy to donate to Combat Stress, I worked with the PTSD courses when they were run at Haslar.

2badge_mango

War Hero
PM sent, and more than happy to add additional support to Combat Stress.
Would also like to send a huge BZ to Steve for putting the time (and cash)
in for such a good cause.

2BM

phill

Thanks for my copy to,18 years ago i joined up and it still seems like yesterday watching that, fab BZ!!! p.s thats my fiver in the combat stress pot

phil

RP1986

GCM
Hi thingy,

When was Nozzers filmed? i was at HMS Raleigh while they were filming something in 86 and i remember Nozzers airing not long after i left. Is it possible to send me a copy? I'll pm you with my address.

Thanks

Golly71

Badgeman
I joined Raleigh July '85 so It must have been filmed around April/May time. Was in the same Mess as a couple of the lads at Dryad and served with Vern ( beer and women) on the Scylla

For those of you interested in how nozzers were honed from raw rock into sculptured matelots from an earlier period (1959) see the BBC documentary "The Navy's youngest Sailors" on the dreaded G Spot! Copies used to be available from John Douglas, but now that he's crossed the bar, I suppose you'd contact the Ganges Association's Slops Room.

Another three nozzers are doubling their way to their new quarters. Pots, yours will follow once I've got some more CD posting boxes.

The next batch of Nozzers are on their way to their new accomodation. Look after them well Pots and Jollysailor.

Anyone else interested in the Adopt-a-Nozzer Scheme? ;)

You donate at least £4 to COMBAT STRESS and get one of the NOZZERS described on page 1 posted to you.

PS: This does not involve the exploitation or sale of real, live, pre-baby sailors or nozzers. These nozzers are in DVD form..... :biggrin:

Hi donated to Combat Stress, Id like one of the Nozzers DVD, I joined on March 25th 1985, (Walker 13) and the class selected was Walker 20's i believe, Im in the video on the wrens passing out parade in the background when wren perrett is being interviewed (she is a Lreg now).

Thanks

Steve Baker
30 Sycamore Drive
Torpoint
Cornwall
PL112NA

Still serving POEW, Drafted to Latina BFPO 8, July (the only sailor there)

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Torpointboy: Welcome to RR! I believe you are referring to Wren Perrin (known as 'Reggy') who is an RPO in Whale Island at the moment...

He brother was also a Communicator in the RN, but he sadly passed away a few years ago after a tragic accident.

Scarlett

Midshipman
Thanks for my copy of Nozzers! I'm sure my boy will have a great laugh over his Mum's antics in basic training!

As far as I know, Reggie is the only girl out of the WRNS class still serving, although I did meet up with Carol Yates a few years back at VL.

Scarlett said:
Thanks for my copy of Nozzers! I'm sure my boy will have a great laugh over his Mum's antics in basic training!

As far as I know, Reggie is the only girl out of the WRNS class still serving, although I did meet up with Carol Yates a few years back at VL.
Was she the one that almost drowned in the ogg... I mean swimming pool? ;)

Thingy, could i please obtain a copy of the Nozzers DVD from you. Pass me the info on donation to combat stress and I'll galdly do so. I'm currently serving on HMS Chatham and watching this will give the older lads a laugh in the mess during our current 7 months away in the gulf. I'll forward my address once i hear from you.

Regards - The Norfolk Turkey

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pandaplodder The Fleet 14
fishface Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
T The Gash Barge 4