Now you have recovered what was the worse crimbo pressie you got

0G1N

Lantern Swinger
I just been taking stock of some of the stuff my nearest and dearest thought I would like this crimbo past. I must be getting old or they are running out of ideas as I am now getting things like cups for my brew note books so I can write things down, socks (not used one of those for years if you know what I mean) and other such crap

How did you all do if you dont mind me asking (or perhaps you do)

OK I'LL GET ME COAT

Last edited:
So far then its looks like its just me............................:sad7:
I doubt it mate, it's probably just you who's admitted it.
Or.
Some fuckers are easily pleased,
Or.
Some have had tat and they don't even know it.
Personally I have had two really great pressies, one I just wanted, the other I needed, one she needed so bought it me and one that might be ok if I had a clue how to use the bastard thing.

Some tat, 6 racing beetles? still not opened them? And a balloon with a helicopter blade on? something to play with the Grandkids oh forgot a can of muscle spray for my aging aches and pains, I suppose most other things I was asked what I wanted, surprise from mother in-law nicks and socks as asked for and she through in a decent bottle of red wine and the misses got me a blackberry playbook, I think she gets more use than me but it does come in handy.

Some tat, 6 racing beetles? still not opened them? And a balloon with a helicopter blade on? something to play with the Grandkids oh forgot a can of muscle spray for my aging aches and pains, I suppose most other things I was asked what I wanted, surprise from mother in-law nicks and socks as asked for and she through in a decent bottle of red wine and the misses got me a blackberry playbook, I think she gets more use than me but it does come in handy.
This muscle spray, was it to relax or stiffen em.

Should have got you a dictionary but I've corrected it for you, no charge.
Lies your end then, mine really is a Kindle. Now in your case take your candle and light the way for your bestest buddy Sumo, but have a little compassion for Sharkey you really did put the boot in there.
Here's a little tip, to help you in the future you ankle,.... Kindle...candle....there different words.
Simples.

Lies your end then, mine really is a Kindle. Now in your case take your candle and light the way for your bestest buddy Sumo, but have a little compassion for Sharkey you really did put the boot in there.
Here's a little tip, to help you in the future you ankle,.... Kindle...candle....there different words.
Simples.
They're or they are, Kindles have a pre-loaded dictionary dontcha know :)

They're or they are, Kindles have a pre-loaded dictionary dontcha know :)
Well I'll be a bitch slapped son of a pedantic school master.
How many hours in the corner for that transgression?
If you read my OP you would know you dim docker that I cannot use the fuckin thing.
I'll go the foot of our stairs.
Like a spiral in a circle like a wheel within a wheel,........
I'm begining to see why suicide is high around your part.

Well I'll be a bitch slapped son of a pedantic school master.
How many hours in the corner for that transgression?
If you read my OP you would know you dim docker that I cannot use the fuckin thing.
I'll go the foot of our stairs.
Like a spiral in a circle like a wheel within a wheel,........
I'm begining to see why suicide is high around your part.
Calm down dear, it's just a Kindle, and when you find out how to use it I can send you a disc whith a thousand or so books on it :)