Now you have recovered what was the worse crimbo pressie you got

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 0G1N, Jan 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just been taking stock of some of the stuff my nearest and dearest thought I would like this crimbo past. I must be getting old or they are running out of ideas as I am now getting things like cups for my brew note books so I can write things down, socks (not used one of those for years if you know what I mean) and other such crap

How did you all do if you dont mind me asking (or perhaps you do)

OK I'LL GET ME COAT

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  2. Don't think I got any tat this year for once.

3. No complaints this year.

4. Me neither and I'm still waiting for her to get a moment's 'freedom'.

5. Tat free zone here. Could be due to the lack of money though.

6. Still staring at the letterbox for owt. Better luck next year.:eek:ccasion5:

7. So far then its looks like its just me............................:sad7:

8. I doubt it mate, it's probably just you who's admitted it.
    Or.
    Some fuckers are easily pleased,
    Or.
    Some have had tat and they don't even know it.
    Personally I have had two really great pressies, one I just wanted, the other I needed, one she needed so bought it me and one that might be ok if I had a clue how to use the bastard thing.

9. I beleive the batteries go in the blunt end and there should be a switch to make it vibrate Rummers.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Some tat, 6 racing beetles? still not opened them? And a balloon with a helicopter blade on? something to play with the Grandkids oh forgot a can of muscle spray for my aging aches and pains, I suppose most other things I was asked what I wanted, surprise from mother in-law nicks and socks as asked for and she through in a decent bottle of red wine and the misses got me a blackberry playbook, I think she gets more use than me but it does come in handy.

11. Did they tell you it was a kindle as well?

• Like Like x 1
  12. This muscle spray, was it to relax or stiffen em.

13. Do not have stiffness problems yet, like a deep heat spray for damage muscles, obviously not as old as you Sharkey?:laughing5:

14. If you have a damaged muscle, you need to adjust your grip, hold it nearer the end and dont squeeze so hard

15. Should have got you a dictionary but I've corrected it for you, no charge.

16. Lies your end then, mine really is a Kindle. Now in your case take your candle and light the way for your bestest buddy Sumo, but have a little compassion for Sharkey you really did put the boot in there.
    Here's a little tip, to help you in the future you ankle,.... Kindle...candle....there different words.
    Simples.

17. They're or they are, Kindles have a pre-loaded dictionary dontcha know :)

18. Well I'll be a bitch slapped son of a pedantic school master.
    How many hours in the corner for that transgression?
    If you read my OP you would know you dim docker that I cannot use the fuckin thing.
    I'll go the foot of our stairs.
    Like a spiral in a circle like a wheel within a wheel,........
    I'm begining to see why suicide is high around your part.

19. Calm down dear, it's just a Kindle, and when you find out how to use it I can send you a disc whith a thousand or so books on it :)

20. Your just grovelling cus you've seen the stiff list.