Not the sharpest pirates in the box.....

Op ATALANTA is already an EU task force. I don't think we can read any more into that sentence than can be inferred from the fact that we are operating in an EU task force.

Err, if they didn't fire on the French, how did they know they were pirates? They may have been some chaps out for a leisurely bimble on the sea. With the odd bit of arms in case of shark attack?

Thinking of a new career as a 'uman rights lawyer

flymo said:
Err, if they didn't fire on the French, how did they know they were pirates? They may have been some chaps out for a leisurely bimble on the sea. With the odd bit of arms in case or shark attack?

Thinking of a new career as a 'uman 'rights lawyer
Don't think there is much of a call for them in Somalia, and one got topped recently in Kenya.

Maxi_77 said:
flymo said:
Err, if they didn't fire on the French, how did they know they were pirates? They may have been some chaps out for a leisurely bimble on the sea. With the odd bit of arms in case or shark attack?

Thinking of a new career as a 'uman 'rights lawyer
Don't think there is much of a call for them in Somalia, and one got topped recently in Kenya.
But surely these poor "fishermen" need protection from these nasty foreign, gun happy warships who have invaded their territorial waters???

God, I'm getting good at this - perhaps I should leave the househusband role and start a new career ? :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The Gash Barge 0
Shakey Current Affairs 5
higthepig Diamond Lil's 19