Not so much up diddly up!!!!!

Discussion in 'MoD News' started by Waspie, May 31, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As always, the comments from the Wail readers are absolutely priceless. Brightened up a dull day that.
  2. 'Whilst the Tutor aircraft is not being utilised to deliver basic flying training at this time, flying training activity as a whole has not ceased. There has been no impact to the front line.'

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Handler: Rather than arsing about with the font size and italics in your posts, why not just leave it in the default setting? It makes what you are trying to say far less distracting to read for the rest of us... :oops:
  4. SPB, I'm so sorry you have an issue with the italics, thought you would have grown out of that by now, put up with it , that's what the font facility is for, and I happen to like the italic look . As you well know I have used italics for the last 6 years and am sure that others have gotten used to it. You appear to be the only one who has problems about it anyways.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. sgtpepperband

Fine, whatever. But was the mahoosive font on your previous post really necessary..? :shock:
  6. I love MOD spokespeople, "the frontline is unaffected". Of course it isn't affected, Shawbury is still running full tilt, the crabs still have so many holdovers waiting that they must be clapping their hands in joy (or did they plan this??)
    It's when Shawbury slows down that the frontline will be affected but I suspect that no one will care by that point.

It was like that when I found it chief
  7. Not completely I agree, it was actually a copy and paste, but simply made the point re the current flying training situation. As per usual the Mail got it wrong. However being pedantic seems to be becoming a flavour of the month.
  8. Don't worry about the font, SPB's never liked the Eyties ;)
  9. sgtpepperband

I love 'em - especially pizzas and Monica Bellucci... :lol:
  10. Had to google Monica and I concur, one for the milf thread.
    • Like Like x 1