Not selected for SIFT

Miller23

I was told I had my sift interview at some point in March after passing my RT and was studying for this interview. And I’ve just been told that I haven’t been selected for the interview? Was the sift a process which I’m not involved in and they decided? I was under the impression that they would make the decision after the interview. Or was it just based off the supplementary form I filled in whether I get and interview or not? It also says feedback is not given so I can’t even ask why. I have to wait until september to re apply now. Any help / advice would be appreciated, thanks.

bobbybrown

Lantern Swinger
I was told I had my sift interview at some point in March after passing my RT and was studying for this interview. And I’ve just been told that I haven’t been selected for the interview? Was the sift a process which I’m not involved in and they decided? I was under the impression that they would make the decision after the interview. Or was it just based off the supplementary form I filled in whether I get and interview or not? It also says feedback is not given so I can’t even ask why. I have to wait until september to re apply now. Any help / advice would be appreciated, thanks.
What branch was it for?