Not my part of Ship Chief

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by fishhead, Jul 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Council contractor Amey said the staff from sub-contractor Bellstan were not "licensed or trained" to remove road kill."

How much fcukin training do you need? Get a shovel, scrape the bastard up and chuck on the side of the road. Then let the council (or any passing motorists who fancy a snack) pick it up. Simples.

2. As if the [email protected] wasn't bad enough to actually 'sex' the beast...he ran it further into the tarmac every day and questioned if 'someone else' would shift it..!!!
    A bigger turd than the jobsworths IMHO

3. Re: You won't believe this.

It's disgraceful, they could've at least painted over it.
    [​IMG]

4. Re: You won't believe this.

No I don't, as that 'dead badger' is a dead fox.

5. Re: You won't believe this.

How do you know it's dead? I've been seen coming home from a good night out looking not too different from that picture.

Now the mole or rat or whatever in 2DD's picture is definitely dead - probably of lead poisoning from the paint!

6. Re: You won't believe this.

That's a possum and I would say the picture was taken in the USA, don't you Townies know anything? :wink:

7. Re: You won't believe this.

Not a thing! However, if you are right and it IS a Possum - how do you know it is dead as well - aren't Possums supposed to be very good at pretending to be dead? :wink:

8. Re: You won't believe this.

They're also awesome at cam and concealment.

Look at the way it has painted yellow stripes and tyre marks on itself in order to blend in with the road.

9. Re: You won't believe this.

You have to look carefully to see how long that ferkin snake is.

[​IMG]

10. Re: You won't believe this.

I certainly do beleive it. In fact I beleived yesterday too.

11. Re: You won't believe this.

I believed it straight away as it's in colour. :D :wink:

And Bergen, back home we have earth worms bigger than that weenie. :roll: 8O :)

12. Re: You won't believe this.

Now that’s what I call camouflage isn't nature a wonderful things and how much of that monster is still lurking in that crevice in the rocks?

13. Re: You won't believe this.

Ah the times I've been asked that question :oops: :roll: :wink: :D

14. Re: You won't believe this.

Whats that thing at the end of it? Has it grabbed a baby boar or something?

15. Re: You won't believe this.

Rumrat. :lol: :lol:

16. Re: You won't believe this.

Another blatant lie about my character. It is just an animal that happened to be passing when my love length slipped out. It going in the Ferrel's rectum was a pure accident. :oops: :oops: 8O

17. Re: You won't believe this.

It's an adult Red Kangaroo.

18. Re: You won't believe this.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/snake-pulling-cow.shtml
    Brief Analysis
    The photograph is genuine but the description is inaccurate. The animal being hauled up by the large snake is in fact a wallaroo, a stocky Macropod that is generally larger than a wallaby, but smaller than a kangaroo. The snake is an Olive Python.