Not Me Chief what a length

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by frogman007, Sep 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This clown puts pathetic comments about Ian Molyneux getting shot, then blocks people looking at his thread when they slag him off. All this wanker seems to do is post pathetic prick like posts. NMC fuck off back under which ever rock you crawled out from.

2. Ah, very interesting! See my thread 'Access denied'.

Can someone REALY do that? So if someone rattles my cage by posting something I don't like, then I can stop them being part of the ongoing debate?

Bit sad - (NMC) 'does not play well with others'

3. Well, fighting sneaky with sneaky, I have just logged out, to see if I could view the thread. No is the answer, 'cos it looks like it has been pulled.

Good, because even if what NMC had posted was the result of a drink and drug fuelled Saturday night, he should have dwelt a pause of two marching paces before posting such puerile and offensive drivel.

I truly hope it was not viewed by any friends or family of the deceased.

4. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Explained in Site Issues.

Target (NotmeChief) to your front, watch and shoot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oooooh!!!!!

What did I miss? Are we assassinating someone?

6. NMC being his usual twat self.

7. you fuckin love me really

8. I can't really be arsed to write a long witty post, so I shall merely tell you how I feel.

I find you a cunt.

9. Nope. No-one does. And I suspect that's why you cry for help here. We know you just want to enjoy human interaction. It must be hard for such an abject failure. You have my sympathy.

I am looking forward to watching this downward spiral of self loathing and mental erosion continue.

10. To many years in the andrew for shit like that to get through, it just runs off my back. I've eaten cunts like you between bread.

11. What does that even mean?

12. That he has put another mans dick between two pad pieces and gobbled on down like a pro!

13. Im thinking brunch?

14. PMSL!!!!!!!!!

15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

"Andrew"? What does that mean? :?

16. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oh for fucks sake. I miss all the fun. Have i missed another electronic meltdown?

17. Fcuk me thought I'd posted something cos I was locked out !!