Not lived in UK last 5 years.

Jock74

Before i ask any more questions best get this one out way.

I am a UK citizen with two UK 10 year passports. I am ex RN Stoker (left Xmas 97 after 6 year) Since 1999 i have lived in Holland 4 years and then Thailand the last 11 or so. I am now back in UK full time since march. Does the fact i have been out UK so long mean i can't join RFA?

Sumo

War Hero
Should you title be 15 years?
From what I have seen Ninja post, your security clearance may be an issue, but ask through a recruiter and see what happens.

Jock74

I phoned them. It is possible to join. They will do a back ground check. You may or may not pass. After a few other questions I have decided against joining. Mainly because of the money you get paid.

Sumo

War Hero
I phoned them. It is possible to join. They will do a back ground check. You may or may not pass. After a few other questions I have decided against joining. Mainly because of the money you get paid.
Money same as anywhere crap at the bottom, but not bad after a fairly short time

Jock74

Yeah but what the starting year.y wage is what I get a month usually haha. I was in no way expecting a huge wage but I'll pass.

Latest Threads